Images Salon & Day Spa

• Avenue Hair Styling & Day Spa
  • AW Wedding and Company

3 Reviews for Images Salon & Day Spa

Cyndy · Married on 06/07/2014

We worked with Valerie to plan the salon services for my daughter's wedding day. She was great to work with! Valerie answered all my calls and emails quickly. She suggested we start a little earlier to get everyone done in time and back to the hotel. I'm so glad she did! Images was able to do the hair for all six girls at one time which worked out great for us. My daughter also had her makeup done and it was perfect. Very pretty but not overdone which is what she wanted. All the girls loved their hair and the stylists were so nice and made the experience fun. I highly recommend Images for anyone planning a wedding or special event. They did a fantastic job for us!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Leigh · Married on 11/07/2009

I have been using Shayla at Images for years for cut color and the occasional updo. However, what she did for me, my mother (who was also my maid of honor) and my grandmother for hair was art. It was perfect, turned heads, and stayed in place (even after removing the veil for the reception). Really... perfect. I couldn't have asked for more. It was like the pictures I showed her only better and more ME. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/22/2009

Cait · Married on 11/01/2014

3.0

I had my wedding day hair and makeup done here. I did the Bridal Package, which included a hair trial beforehand. The makeup trial did cost extra. But even with that extra cost, their price was considerably less than any other place in town. They did an amazing job and both of the girls who helped me look beautiful on my big day were very friendly and made sure I was getting what I wanted.

They are a smaller salon so they book up quickly for wedding parties. I waited until 6 weeks before my wedding to book an appointment so I only had one appointment time available and my bridesmaids were not able to get their hair done with me. That was the only downside to my experience here, but if you don't wait until the last minute to book (like I did) then that shouldn't be a problem.

Sent on 11/05/2014

• 511 W 9th Street Lawrence, 66044 See on map
    Location of (Images Salon & Day Spa)