968 Howard St, Green Bay, WI 54303 Map · Phone number

About Images by Casi

Whether you're looking for a professional and experienced wedding photographer here in Wisconsin, or for a destination wedding somewhere fabulous, I'm happy you found me and I can't wait to hear your story! I pride myself on using an approach that combines documentary and fine art styles, my goal is to capture honest, beautiful, and timeless images.

Wedding collections start at $2000 and can include all kinds of options, my average client spends around $2800 with me. You build your own package with just what you need for your wedding and I will not nickel and dime you to death, it is all laid out when you book.

Contact me to check if your date is available and to schedule your complimentary consultation! You can swing by the studio, or we can set up a phone or skype call. And don't worry, consultations are just a way for me to get to know you, your style, and what you want for your wedding images. No pressure! Use the contact form to get in touch with me and I will send you a link to my detailed pricing. Get in touch today.

Follow Images by Casi on

1522d95935624fb2 WellsWedding 422
hartzheimwedding305

10 Reviews for Images by Casi

Lindsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Casi was wonderful to work with and her pictures are absolutely beautiful. We were very happy and would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 02/24/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 07/04/2016

Fantastic first impression! She is very engaged and excited to hear about everything that is special for our wedding day. We are doing an engagement session with her as well; her pricing packages just can't be beat. Love her style and her personality!! Definitely looking forward to having her capture our big day - it feels like she's a close friend with an added bonus of phenomenal photography talent. Thank you Casi!!!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Stephenie · Married on 04/28/2013

Casi was an outstanding photographer! She has an amazing talent for photography and we couldn't be more pleased. She captured not only our images, but our emotions. If you are looking for a creative, artistic, professional along side a down-to-earth gal that makes you feel at ease...Casi is the photographer for you!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Images by Casi FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Heritage Limousine Wedding Limos

Very professional..Excellent work!!

• Married By Becca
    Married By Becca Wedding Officiants

Complete professional, Flexible, Great Prices, Memorable Pictures. I will always call Casi for all my photography needs!

• 968 Howard St Green Bay, 54303 See on map