Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About IMA foto

Capturing beautiful moments.

My photography style blends both photojournalistic and traditional to create my own contemporary blend of wedding photography. I invite you to see my website www.imafoto.net to see how my unique approach captures the most important and delicate moments of your day by getting a feel for my clients.  Whether you are up to doing some crazy ideas to make your day memorable, or you are more low key, I go with the flow and capture it artistically. I strive to create family heirlooms that will stand the test of time and give future generations a glimpse of your youth and shared love.

Visit our gallery for more beautiful images of our designs.

Please contact us to setup your complimentary consult:

email  |  manny@imafoto.net

Second Shooter (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

Manny was wonderful! He was so easy to work with, he gave us a great advice on scheduling, and of course the pictures were amazing! Manny gave us a military discount, unlike some vendors, Manny went far and beyond our expectations. I will be recommending IMA Foto to all of my friends.

Profile Picture ?Tawny, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Wow! This is an overdue review! I thought I already wrote it. Manny takes some beautiful photos! My husband and I were impressed with our photos. Manny is great to work with -- he worked with us in having our engagement shots taken in Los Angeles County Museum of Art and Pasadena City Hall. He really took his time to find some great hidden spots in Pasadena, unfortunately in LA it was tougher since it was so crowded, but he made it work the photos still came out wonderful! Our wedding photos were absolutely gorgeous as well. Manny had never worked at our venue (Martin Johnson House) but we was willing to meet with me before the wedding to plan our first look shots and other spots were we're be photographed. He also worked with us regarding a timeline for the day of. His brother was the second shooter and it was great having another person take different photos of the day. Manny was in my hotel room taking photos of me and my bridesmaids while his brother was with the groom and his groomsmen in their room. We waited about 4 weeks for photos and they came on a flash drive in a cute box with our photo on it. Also, Manny customized a package for us so it was nice having his flexibility with our budget. I definitely recommend Manny for beautiful photos at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture Kristine and, 3/12/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

I was not sure if I should write me review yet, you see I am not getting married until this August but I just took my engagement photos two days ago and I got them back this morning. They were phenomenal! I kept postponing the shoot because my fiancé’s job kept interrupting our scheduled dates. Now we were in a rush to get our photos so we can send out the invitations in time. Manny delivered over 100 fully edited photos in just one day. We are not selfie people and don’t have too many photos of ourselves so I was a bit worried on how the engagement photos would come out. Now I am looking forward to our wedding photos more than ever!

View Vendor Response

Prints
Proofs
6 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I've had the pleasure of working with Manny from IMA foto on several occasions. He is an amazing photographer, who truly enjoys his work and listens to his client's needs. His knowledge and talent for photography allow him to capture a variety of different styles of photos. Your wedding day pictures are timeless and I highly recommend IMA foto for the job.

Manny was wonderful to work with. He is very professional and great at what he does.

Events

San Diego, CA 92101   See On Map
619-333-0099 (phone) 888-798-3686 (fax)