I Do Events

5201 West War Memorial Drive #550, Peoria, IL 61615 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About I Do Events

I Do Events is a premium wedding rental service catering to couples in the Peoria, Illinois, area. Offering a wide range of exceptional furnishings and fabrics, the #IDoCrew can help turn your wedding dreams into reality. From simple rental requests to full design commissions, they can be there to cater to your design needs.

I Do Events welcomes couples to organize a complimentary consultation with this talented team to learn more about their packages and design approach. Along with their curated packages, they also offer individual order requests for couples who know exactly what they need to make their day magic. After helping you find the ideal adornments for your occasion, these expert designers can also offer setup and teardown services for your special day. Decor and furnishings available from this team include:

• Chair and table rental
img 0468 51 128500
img 2800 51 128500 161575764424994

31 Reviews for I Do Events

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2018

They supplied the linens and napkins for my wedding. They delivered on time and picked up right after. They were clean and neatly pressed. Super nice people to work with.

Sent on 08/27/2018

I Do Events's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review! It was a pleasure working with you!

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2018

Start to finish an absolute excellent experience. We wanted a set of wooden doors for the ceremony and I DO was one of the only vendors in the area that offered them. We received so many compliments from our guests on how lovely all the table decorations were. There was no high pressure sales tactics we which appreciated so much. I highly recommend I Do and would definitely use them again.

Sent on 08/14/2018

I Do Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Jessica. Working with you and your family was such a joy!

I Do Events FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Lights
    Lounge Furniture
    Signage
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup

• Five Points Washington Banquet Halls

We absolutely love working with the professional staff at I DO Events! They make it very easy for our brides and grooms to select from a wide assortment of chair covers and colored sashes to dress up the room for their special day! They are very detail oriented and provide exact times when setup and teardown will happen. Heather and her staff always go above and beyond to assist us with any special event needs. They also offer a wide variety of other services for our guests to select from in order to bring their event to life. If you are planning for any type of special event be sure to contact I DO Events. We could not be happier with their services!

• Crowne Plaza Springfield Hotel Weddings

Thank You... You guys help make us look amazing.

• Big Grove Tavern
    Big Grove Tavern Rehearsal Dinner

I've worked with IDO events for everything I come across in the wedding industry within the past 3 years. I honestly wouldn't go to anyone else. its like working with your friends the process is very easy and laid back and their price is very competitive. No one beats the quality and satisfaction that comes with IDO events. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• 5201 West War Memorial Drive #550 Peoria, IL, 61615 See on map
    563-363-6405 (Phone number)
    By appointment only
    Location of (I Do Events)