I Do Events

Peoria, IL View map

I Do Events is a premium wedding rental service catering to couples in the Peoria, Illinois, area. Offering a wide range of exceptional furnishings and fabrics, the #IDoCrew can help turn your wedding dreams into reality. From simple rental requests to full design commissions, they can be there to cater to your design needs.

I Do Events welcomes couples to organize a complimentary consultation with this talented team to learn more about their packages and design approach. Along with their curated packages, they also offer individual order requests for couples who know exactly what they need to make their day magic. After helping you find the ideal adornments for your occasion, these expert designers can also offer setup and teardown services for your special day. Decor and furnishings available from this team include:

• Chair and table rental
  • Dishes and China
  • Linens
  • Backdrops and drapery
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Lights
Lounge Furniture
Signage
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Janaya
    Janaya Married on 09/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing communication and decor!

I do events was amazing every step of the way! They do consulted with me on my vision fit the big day and made changes very easily when needed. They are very professional and made my big day a breeze! Highly recommend!

Hi Janaya!

Thank you for your kind words!! You were an absolute pleasure to work with and all of us at I Do Events wish you a lifetime of wedded bliss! Thank you again!
    Megan C. Married on 10/13/2018

Megan & Mathew Cox wedding

Everything was exactly what I wanted! I Do even took the time to add cocktail tables the day of when I needed to fill in some space! I loved it! Easy to work with and great prices. Highly recommend.

I Do Events's reply:

Hi Megan, Thank you so much for the kind words. The whole I Do Events team now agrees that mauve and burgundy are the best color combo! We loved it!
    Brittany Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They supplied the linens and napkins for my wedding. They delivered on time and picked up right after. They were clean and neatly pressed. Super nice people to work with.

I Do Events's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review! It was a pleasure working with you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Five Points Washington Five Points Washington Banquet Halls

We absolutely love working with the professional staff at I DO Events! They make it very easy for our brides and grooms to select from a wide assortment of chair covers and colored sashes to dress up the room for their special day! They are very detail oriented and provide exact times when setup and teardown will happen. Heather and her staff always go above and beyond to assist us with any special event needs. They also offer a wide variety of other services for our guests to select from in order to bring their event to life. If you are planning for any type of special event be sure to contact I DO Events. We could not be happier with their services!

Crowne Plaza Springfield Crowne Plaza Springfield Hotel Weddings

Thank You... You guys help make us look amazing.

Big Grove Tavern Big Grove Tavern Rehearsal Dinner

I've worked with IDO events for everything I come across in the wedding industry within the past 3 years. I honestly wouldn't go to anyone else. its like working with your friends the process is very easy and laid back and their price is very competitive. No one beats the quality and satisfaction that comes with IDO events. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

5201 West War Memorial Drive #550 Peoria, IL, 61615

By appointment only
Location of (I Do Events)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding