816 N. Countryfair Dr., Unit 3, Champaign, IL 61821 Map · Phone number

About IDO Events

I Do Events is a wedding design and rental company offering our services throughout Central IL. We pride ourselves in having an extensive selection of wedding decor items such as fine linens, chair covers, chiavari chairs, backdrops, centerpieces, personal floral and so much more! Our priority is to provide personalized service with a focus on making your event beautiful, affordable, and stress free!

Please take advantage of our complimentary design consultations to narrow in on the details, and bring your vision to life!

winter clearance sale 51 128500

IDO Events 3
IDO Events 4

Megan Cox · Married on 10/13/2018

Megan & Mathew Cox wedding

Everything was exactly what I wanted! I Do even took the time to add cocktail tables the day of when I needed to fill in some space! I loved it! Easy to work with and great prices. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/24/2018

IDO Events's reply:

Hi Megan, Thank you so much for the kind words. The whole I Do Events team now agrees that mauve and burgundy are the best color combo! We loved it!

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2018

They supplied the linens and napkins for my wedding. They delivered on time and picked up right after. They were clean and neatly pressed. Super nice people to work with.

Sent on 08/27/2018

IDO Events's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review! It was a pleasure working with you!

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2018

Start to finish an absolute excellent experience. We wanted a set of wooden doors for the ceremony and I DO was one of the only vendors in the area that offered them. We received so many compliments from our guests on how lovely all the table decorations were. There was no high pressure sales tactics we which appreciated so much. I highly recommend I Do and would definitely use them again.

Sent on 08/14/2018

IDO Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Jessica. Working with you and your family was such a joy!

IDO Events FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 1,196.00
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 2.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 251.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

• Five Points Washington
    Five Points Washington Banquet Halls

We absolutely love working with the professional staff at I DO Events! They make it very easy for our brides and grooms to select from a wide assortment of chair covers and colored sashes to dress up the room for their special day! They are very detail oriented and provide exact times when setup and teardown will happen. Heather and her staff always go above and beyond to assist us with any special event needs. They also offer a wide variety of other services for our guests to select from in order to bring their event to life. If you are planning for any type of special event be sure to contact I DO Events. We could not be happier with their services!

• Crowne Plaza Springfield
    Crowne Plaza Springfield Hotel Weddings

Thank You... You guys help make us look amazing.

• Big Grove Tavern
    Big Grove Tavern Rehearsal Dinner

I've worked with IDO events for everything I come across in the wedding industry within the past 3 years. I honestly wouldn't go to anyone else. its like working with your friends the process is very easy and laid back and their price is very competitive. No one beats the quality and satisfaction that comes with IDO events. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• 816 N. Countryfair Dr., Unit 3 Champaign, 61821 See on map
    Mondays 10am-3pm Thursdays 10am-7pm Saturdays & other times by appointment only!
  • 10 Ragan Ct. Washington, Illinois, 61571 See on map