I Do Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Janaya
    Janaya Married on 09/03/2021

Amazing communication and decor!

I do events was amazing every step of the way! They do consulted with me on my vision fit the big day and made changes very easily when needed. They are very professional and made my big day a breeze! Highly recommend!

Hi Janaya!

Thank you for your kind words!! You were an absolute pleasure to work with and all of us at I Do Events wish you a lifetime of wedded bliss! Thank you again!
    Megan C. Married on 10/13/2018

Megan & Mathew Cox wedding

Everything was exactly what I wanted! I Do even took the time to add cocktail tables the day of when I needed to fill in some space! I loved it! Easy to work with and great prices. Highly recommend.

I Do Events's reply:

Hi Megan, Thank you so much for the kind words. The whole I Do Events team now agrees that mauve and burgundy are the best color combo! We loved it!
    Brittany Married on 08/25/2018
    They supplied the linens and napkins for my wedding. They delivered on time and picked up right after. They were clean and neatly pressed. Super nice people to work with.

I Do Events's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review! It was a pleasure working with you!
    Jessica Married on 08/11/2018
    Start to finish an absolute excellent experience. We wanted a set of wooden doors for the ceremony and I DO was one of the only vendors in the area that offered them. We received so many compliments from our guests on how lovely all the table decorations were. There was no high pressure sales tactics we which appreciated so much. I highly recommend I Do and would definitely use them again.

I Do Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Jessica. Working with you and your family was such a joy!
    Lindsey Married on 06/02/2018
    I Do Events made my dream wedding come true! I was so pleased and impressed with the staff and their level of professionalism, knowledge, and flexibility. They responded in a timely manner and were very respectful each time. If you want your wedding to be beautiful and not have to worry about a thing, I Do Events is your best choice! As the bride, I was fully confident in their team setting up the venue for my special day, and not only did they execute exactly what I wanted, but they killed it!

I Do Events's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much Lindsey! It brings us great pride & joy to hear that we exceeded your expectations! We love that everything turned out exactly how you wanted it, and we hope that you choose us for any other events you plan to have in the future! In the meantime; we wish you wedded bliss!!

Sincerely,
    The I Do Crew
    Kaitlyn Married on 01/13/2018
    I Do Events was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better vendor to handle my ceremony and reception decor. Everything looked phenomenal!

Hi Kaitlyn!

We are so pleased you granted us the opportunity to be a part of your big day! It is always such an honor when we earn our client's complete trust! We love to make everything look pretty, but the real reward is in knowing that we matched your vision, and made your planning both seamless & exciting! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us positive feedback!

We wish you and your new hubby a lifetime of love, joy and prosperity!

Sincerely,
    The I Do Crew
    Kelly Married on 09/16/2017
    We rented chiavari chairs from I Do events for our September wedding. Throughout the planning process, I Do Events was a top notch vendor. They continued to follow up with me after my initial contact, and were very quick to respond to any additional question after booking. I had a special request to change my delivery date to Friday, and they made it happen with no problems. They showed up exactly on time and had the chairs set in little time. If you book with I Do Events, you will have a stress-free/hassle-free experience. I highly recommend them.

I Do Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Your wedding turned out beautifully. We absolutely loved the candles.
    Stephanie Married on 08/05/2017
    Easy to pick out everything from back drops to centerpieces, everyone is very friendly and very quick to return phone calls and emails! Highly recommend!

I Do Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We really appreciate it!
    Marci Married on 07/01/2017
    Very professional. Very easy to talk to and hear out your ideas!

Hello Marci,

Thank you so much for the lovely review! It was such a pleasure meeting with you, and being a part of your big day! We love when we get to do smaller intimate outdoor weddings! We wish you and you new hubby infinite happiness!
    Megan Married on 04/01/2017
    I DO Events was a WONDERFUL wedding vendor and definitely the right choice! They were very professional, helpful, and nice. They offered suggestions on what would look good for my wedding theme, but were never pushy about anything and always listened to my opinion and what I would like. They even went out of their way to find tableclothes in the color that I wanted when they didn't originally have the color in their warehouse. I would absolutely recommend working with them for your wedding!

I Do Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Megan! We always love seeing reviews whether they're lauding our services, or suggesting ways in which we can improve our business! We are so grateful you that you put in the time to give us not one but 2 great reviews on both Wedding Wire & The Knot! We are so honored that you chose us to be a part of your big day! We wish you and your new husband eternal love, prosperity & happiness!
    Julie Married on 11/05/2016
    Great experience! Couldn't have been happier with the way our reception looked!! I have gotten many compliments on the flowers and tablescapes.

I Do Events's reply:

Thanks for the great review Julie! I hope you are enjoying wedded bliss!!
    Ashley Married on 10/08/2016
    I Do Events was so wonderful to work with. Any time I had changes to my order, they were flexible and provided me quick information. The people who came to set up our wedding were quick, kind, and professional. Everything we ordered truly enhanced the look of our reception!

I Do Events's reply:

Thank you for the great review! Your wedding was just stunning and we loved every minute of it!!
    Molly Married on 08/27/2016
    Book in advanced and everything will go very smoothly!

I Do Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the great rating! We really appreciate the feedback! Congratulations and many blessings to your new union!
  • Sierra
    Sierra Married on 08/06/2016
    We used I DO for our chairs, chair sashes, and table clothes. Those three things made all the difference! Communication was quick and easy. While our layout changed at the venue do to guest count, they were quick to update my rental count so that I wasn't over renting. And all of their They were sure to drop things off early to ease my mind. They double checked that I liked how they set everything up before they left. And they were right on time to tear things down. We accidentally took one of their boxes with clipboards home. Oops. But they were very understanding with the mix up and just asked us to return them the next day. They were great every step of the way.

I Do Events's reply:

Thanks for the great review Sierra!! We are so pleased that you loved everything. We wish you the utmost happiness as the new Mrs.!!
    Erin Married on 08/15/2015
    I appreciated this company because they were super helpful with making my ideas come to life. We used their coral napkins to help brighten up our reception area and make for a more colorful experience. We also used their tall glass vases for some of our personal flower arrangements. They brought all of their products to the venue and set them up without our assistance. They made everything light and easy to deal with and helped lessen the stress of some centerpiece options we wanted to alone. I loved their company and if I had a bigger budget I would have used them for more décor options!
    Amber Married on 06/27/2015
    You had awesome things for us to rent and make our day so special. thanks for all you did!
  • User2240350 2+ years ago
    Awesome to work with and went above and beyond.
  • User2154627 2+ years ago
    I Do Events was really easy to work with. They had everything that I needed and wanted. They were very professional and helped out every step of the way.
  • User1846755 2+ years ago
    Loved working with them. Super flexible and made our day perfect
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 04/20/2013
    my chairs and tables came out very well. They had the exact same colors i wanted and a variety of options for me. they even suggested i do overlays instead of runners...so many people loved that!!! thank you so much for making my wedding wonderful!!!!
    Brooke Married on 07/07/2012
    The team at I Do Events is excellent and took away a lot of the stress of setting up for our day and making the room look beautiful. They were extremely responsive from the first moment I contacted them, and were professional and very flexible to help me make my day perfect, which was very important to me since I lived 3 hours away from my reception site. She mailed me swatches of fabric and was always very communicative and quick to respond. They were right on time to set up in the morning, which made the whole set-up process so easy for us. They were worth every penny!!
    Darla Married on 05/29/2011
    We found this vendor through Sara O'Shea at So Chic Events. Very pleased with chair covers and decorations. No stains or holes and their staff set everything up, then came back and tore it down. Awesome!
    Derek Married on 12/18/2010
    The chair covers were beautiful! They were all clean and bright white and the bows were neat and not torn up like I've seen from other vendors. The service was wonderful and the price was right!
    Thanks
    Stefanie and Derek
    Danielle Married on 05/22/2010
    Heather and her staff are great! She has a wonderful selection of items and is able to do anything you want. We added to our order and changed our minds on things up until the last minute. They were able to accomodate every change. I only wish we could have afforded to rent more things from Heather! I Do Events put the finishing touches on our wedding ceremony and reception and made everything really beautiful.
    Jessica Married on 06/02/2018
    Great company to work with!! They made our special day BEAUTIFUL!

I Do Events's reply:

Thank you for the great review Jessica! Your wedding was just stunning. We loved how everything turned out.