Bennington, Bennington, VT 05201 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date

About Idena Beach Photography

Idena Beach Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Bennington, Vermont, who serves the Burlington region. Idena would be delighted to travel to your destination weddings and capture your lovely, special moments. Couples who want a skilled, passionate photographer with experience to memorialize their wedding need look no further than Idena Beach Photography.

Idena Beach Photography offers couples contemporary, natural, photojournalism, and traditional photography styles to commemorate their big day. Idena would be happy to offer couples additional hours and she only works one day, so couples can be sure her attention and focus is completely on them. Couples may review proofs before selecting their final photos, which they may receive via albums, canvas, digital files, matted and/or regular prints, flush mounts, Save the Dates, and Thank You cards. Idena Beach Photography also offers many photography services, including:

• Boudoir shoot

herveline and ashim 1454
virginia and jeff 117

14 Reviews for Idena Beach Photography

Kira · Married on 09/16/2018

Idena and Mike were seriously the best decision we could have made for our wedding! Not only are the photographs insanely gorgeous but both Idena and Mike felt like family the day of our wedding, sharing in our joy. I can't imagine choosing anyone else to photograph our wedding, looking through their pictures allows me to relieve the day over and over! I don't know how they did it but they used their special brand of magic to take the most perfect pictures that I will treasure the rest of my life. I cannot recommend them enough!!

Mei-Mei · Married on 08/28/2018

Idena and her husband photographed my wedding at The Mountain Top Inn and Resort, and from the moment I met her to the delivery of my photos, she far exceeded my expectations and I cannot recommend her enough. She is extremely personal and professional. On the personal side, she is extremely thoughtful, friendly, and really took the time to understand our story. On the professional side, she is great with communication, great at her art, extremely punctual, and always delivered or arrived ahead of timelines/schedules. Her work is fantastic as well. Everyone I've shown my pictures to have commented on how she was able to capture the emotions and the true feeling of the wedding. I highly recommend working with her. 100%!

Gabrielle · Married on 07/29/2018

Best Photographer Ever!

Idena captured all of our pure joyous and loving moments in the greatest way possible. We told her we did not want to spend a lot of time taking formal pictures, and she was able to capture every moment we hoped for without having us pull away from the party too long. We had a semi traditional Jewish wedding with many different parts across many different locations and she moved seamlessly and went with the flow not missing a beat. I also had the pleasure of having her in my suite while I got ready with my friends and she was so sweet and funny and brought nothing but good vibes right before the ceremony. Additionally, we did not want engagement photos and she was so accommodating in letting us purchase a package and use the hours for engagement photos instead on the wedding day- we are so thankful we were able to do that. She also sent us a preview of our photos lightening fast, and sent us our whole photo set in the fastest time out of any wedding photographer I've ever heard of! Everyone who sees our photos asks us immediately for her contact information, she's that good. AND her husband is great too! They added in video for us last minute and were so kind about all of our family requests and issues. All around the best experience, thank you so much Idena! We hope we get to hire you again in the future for other big life moments!

Idena Beach Photography 1
    Idena Beach Photography 2
    Idena Beach Photography 3
    Idena Beach Photography 4

Idena Beach Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Bennington, VT 05201 See on map