Idena Beach Photography Reviews

Idena Beach Photography 7
  • Brian

Brian Pryor · Married on 12/31/2018

NYE Wedding at the Mountain Top Inn

We had a NYE wedding at the mountain top inn and they did an incredible job. They were fun to work with and our pictures came out amazing. Im not a huge fan of taking pictures but they made it fun and memorable.

Kira · Married on 09/16/2018

Idena and Mike were seriously the best decision we could have made for our wedding! Not only are the photographs insanely gorgeous but both Idena and Mike felt like family the day of our wedding, sharing in our joy. I can't imagine choosing anyone else to photograph our wedding, looking through their pictures allows me to relieve the day over and over! I don't know how they did it but they used their special brand of magic to take the most perfect pictures that I will treasure the rest of my life. I cannot recommend them enough!!

Mei-Mei · Married on 08/28/2018

Idena and her husband photographed my wedding at The Mountain Top Inn and Resort, and from the moment I met her to the delivery of my photos, she far exceeded my expectations and I cannot recommend her enough. She is extremely personal and professional. On the personal side, she is extremely thoughtful, friendly, and really took the time to understand our story. On the professional side, she is great with communication, great at her art, extremely punctual, and always delivered or arrived ahead of timelines/schedules. Her work is fantastic as well. Everyone I've shown my pictures to have commented on how she was able to capture the emotions and the true feeling of the wedding. I highly recommend working with her. 100%!

Gabrielle · Married on 07/29/2018

Best Photographer Ever!

Idena captured all of our pure joyous and loving moments in the greatest way possible. We told her we did not want to spend a lot of time taking formal pictures, and she was able to capture every moment we hoped for without having us pull away from the party too long. We had a semi traditional Jewish wedding with many different parts across many different locations and she moved seamlessly and went with the flow not missing a beat. I also had the pleasure of having her in my suite while I got ready with my friends and she was so sweet and funny and brought nothing but good vibes right before the ceremony. Additionally, we did not want engagement photos and she was so accommodating in letting us purchase a package and use the hours for engagement photos instead on the wedding day- we are so thankful we were able to do that. She also sent us a preview of our photos lightening fast, and sent us our whole photo set in the fastest time out of any wedding photographer I've ever heard of! Everyone who sees our photos asks us immediately for her contact information, she's that good. AND her husband is great too! They added in video for us last minute and were so kind about all of our family requests and issues. All around the best experience, thank you so much Idena! We hope we get to hire you again in the future for other big life moments!

Idena Beach Photography 8
    Idena Beach Photography 9
    Idena Beach Photography 10
    Idena Beach Photography 11

Andrea · Married on 07/16/2018

One of the words of advice you hear over and over when you're planning your wedding is: "do your homework when you pick your photographer. Do not settle, do not skimp." There are numerous horror stories that go behind that advice.

Well, Idena and Mike could not have been better! Everyone who has seen our photos have gushed about how perfect they are, amazed at the quality ("how did they manage the lighting on such a sunny day?") and blown away by the natural emotion in both the posed shots and the candid ones. The amazing quality perfectly encapsulates our wedding day so that we will have the record to remember it forever and it allowed our family and friends who were not present to feel as if they were.

It is also important to note that they both have such a calm, friendly presence that it becomes easy to feel natural in front of them and the camera. While I was getting ready, I forgot that she wasn't just one of my girlfriends, and she enhanced that experience even more by making me feel beautiful as I was putting on makeup and getting my hair done.

They are also incredibly professional, extremely communicative through email and prompt with the final product. We could not recommend Idena Beach Photography highly enough! If you have the opportunity to work with them, you are lucky!

Matthew · Married on 06/21/2018

This review is an easy one to write, it's one of those reviews you don't have to think much about, and can't wait to sit down to put your thoughts and emotions into words. There truly is not a negative thing to say here. Idena and Mike are real people, like, the kind of people you want to tell to stop photographing you and to come join your reception...The type of people you would just want to hang out with at a bbq. This made our wedding shoot SO MUCH EASIER AND ENJOYABLE. Don't get me wrong, these guys are PRO'S, period. I mean, look at the website, look at our pictures, they are truly next level. The comments we got about both the digital and print copies of our photos were nothing short of pure awe. People were literally amazed at the way Idena was able to capture our wedding, our emotions, our nature...Everything about the day was captured to, dare I say, perfection. We hired Beach for our very small wedding (20 people) and were worried they would be in the way. Idena even warned us she might get annoying trying to get the right shots. They were not, and she was not, not even close. Mike took the role of getting shots of the the groom(me) and his crew pre-wedding ceremony, he fit right in, shared some laughs, made us feel comfortable and didn't demand anything cheesy or obnoxious, it was all very "go-with-the flow." Idena took the more important role (in my opinion) of shooting the bride getting ready, and my wife says she was warm and unobtrusive, and those pics were among the best of the bunch. The Beach crew then joined forces for the ceremony and reception, we had some ideas, they had some ideas, it was a happy marriage (insert smile) of ideas that came together for the ultimate wedding shoot (please note that their ideas were far better than ours). By the end of it my wife and I were enjoying the company of Idena and Mike as much as we were enjoying the company of the rest of our guests, we didn't want them to leave. They stayed longer than we booked them

Idena Beach Photography 12

Jamie · Married on 06/20/2018

Idena Beach Photography is hands down the best choice we made for our wedding. Not only did Idena and her husband Mike make me and my husband feel comfortable but they also made our guests feel just as comfortable. We had a small intimate wedding, and EVERY SINGLE one of our guests came up to us telling us how amazing our photographers were. I can't recommend Idena enough. Both her and her husband are personable, caring, hilarious, and just all around amazing people.

Nora · Married on 06/02/2018

Idena's photos are beautiful! She and her partner are easy to work with and very personable and talented. They go the extra mile to make your wedding photos remarkable!

Kelly · Married on 03/02/2018

Hiring Idena as our photographer was one of the best things we could have done for our wedding. We had our wedding at the Mountain Top Inn in Chittenden VT which is quite a trek for us, so we had no clue where to start in search of vendors. We attended their food tasting and Idena was there with her husband and we immediately knew they were the ones we wanted to photograph our special day! Idena had me send her some ideas I had on Pinterest for her to review. The day of the wedding she remembered my ideas and she even caught the style of photography i wanted in all her photos! We were so excited when two days after the wedding we received a dozen sneak speak photos! Then two weeks after that the entire album!! If we ever need a professional photographer we will choose Idena! She has the best personality and mends well with any personalities.

See our photos to see just how magical our special day was and how talented she really is!

Kelly & Drew

Idena Beach Photography 13
    Idena Beach Photography 14
    Idena Beach Photography 15
    Idena Beach Photography 16
    Idena Beach Photography 17

catena · Married on 10/13/2017

Idena and Mike were not only amazing photographers, their loving playful vibe was such a perfect fit to our wedding party! everyone that encountered them enjoyed their presence and willingness to capture the best moments! Now that we received our full album, we can relive the day forever! I would recommend them to everyone, we are so happy we chose them.

herveline · Married on 09/18/2017

We can't recommend Idena Beach Photography enough! We had the best experience with them photographing our 2 day wedding that had an Indian ceremony and a Western ceremony at Mountain Top Inn in Vermont. We found Idena and Mike early on in our search and we connected right away. They are professional, responsive, talented, and accommodating. They not only catered to our requirements for each of the ceremonies but also gave us great suggestions based on their experience. The fact that they are easy-going, and such a joy to be around made the last minute stressful moments so much easier. In the end, they were more like friends and family attending the wedding while also photographing the event! Their turnaround time is also really quick as they gave us such a wonderful package of pictures and videos within 2 weeks of the wedding (with sneak peaks in between). The many photos were a perfect representation of our wedding capturing details of outfits and decors, the ceremonies, the reception and all the guests and included wonderful moments shot during the craziness of the events. The photos were a perfect mix of formal and candid shots. Incredible work and incredible people!

Jenifer · Married on 07/26/2017

I can't recommend Idena Beach Photography enough! Idena and her husband are AMAZING photographers and artists. Their photos came out so beautiful and I couldn't be happier. They made my husband and I feel so comfortable during our wedding. They were kind, generous, and thoughtful. Their warmth really makes your experience with them special.

Idena Beach Photography 18

Heather · Married on 07/16/2016

Idena has been our family photographer for years out in CA. We knew she was the right fit for our wedding photos as her work is stunning. She captures the personality of her subjects as well as the feeling of each moment. She is caring, kind, professional, creative and a very hard worker ensuring that she gets the best shots. She also did our engagement photos and her husband did our videography. I am sad she moved to VT!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Idena Beach Photography's reply:

Thank you Heather for your kind words! I am so incredibly happy to have met both you and Scott and to have had the opportunity to capture so many fun and exciting moments for your family. Your wedding day was one of the most beautiful, fresh and lovely celebration of love I have ever photographed. Thank you for having us tag along and make some wonderful memories with you :)
    (Also, thank you for having an ice cream station and warm brownies on your wedding day! Definitely improved my creativity level :)
    Sending you my warmest regards and lots of hugs!

Joseline · event on: 02/28/2014

When a friend first showed me pictures of Idena and Mike's beautiful photography, I knew instantly that I wanted them to capture the early moments of our sons life. What wonderful, vivid, expressive photos they took! Soft and warm and yet striking and unique. They even surprised us with a video they had shot while they were taking the pictures. It brought my husband and I to tears. We watch it all the time. Our son was just a couple of weeks old then; he's three now. We have requested the servies of Idena and Mike several times over the years for birthdays, and holidays, and family Christmas cards pics. Idena and Mike are as warm as their photos and an aboslute joy to work with. Their photos embody so much life and enrich our fondest memories. We cannot thank them enough for the beautiful work they continue to do for us.