Nampa, ID 83686 Map · Phone number

About Idaho Photo Bus

A VW bus & photo booth...there's nothing more iconic to add to your vintage-inspired wedding or special event to capture the memories!

We've blended timeless classics with modern photography to create a unique, one-of-a-kind experience for you and your guests. When the candy & the bubble party favors are long gone, your guests will have photos that they appreciate & cherish. Everyone will be talking about the photo booth bus & your event long after your event comes to an end!

We believe in providing you with the highest quality. Now, we can truly say we go the extra mile to make you smile.

Follow Idaho Photo Bus on

11182203102049341628464179101635726841859080n
photobus2

2 Reviews for Idaho Photo Bus

Sara · Married on 06/06/2015

Lilly was a huge hit at our wedding and one of the best purchases we made. It is so much more than a photo booth, the vintage bus makes it unique and something special. Will and Becky did a great job at staying in communication with us and the photo strip that they designed was perfect for our theme. Not only did our guests get a fun favor, but we also got a copy in an album that guests were encouraged to write in. Lilly was definitely a highlight of our wedding.

Sent on 12/27/2015

Katy · Married on 09/16/2017

2.8
      3.5
      2.0
      2.5
      2.5

Positives: My guests loved the photo bus and the day of attendant was amazing!
    Negatives: 3 weeks before my wedding, it was impossible to get a hold of Rebecca. I must have sent 2 or 3 emails and called half a dozen times and I finally got a response 8 days before I was suppose to get married. We wanted the photo bus to move into position after we finished our ceremony and had to ensure when our 3 hour window would start. And we also wanted a custom photo strip and I was concerned it wasn't going to happen. I honestly didn't even know if they were going to show up. I also did not receive my digital photo album until 6 weeks after the wedding and not until I emailed them about it twice. They give you a free photo album but had I known it was a cheap scrapping booking one, I would have provided my own that would have been a cuter display element in my house.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Idaho Photo Bus's reply:

Hi Katy,
    Thank you for the review. We are sorry that your experience was not up to your standards. At the end of August we had to go out of town for personal reasons and had minimal phone/internet service. I can understand from your perspective it may have caused stress not getting a hold of us, but rest assured, we were excited to return to Idaho for your wedding. I'm sorry to see this review about the scrapbook as it is our standard scrapbook rental that is included (we have a premium option to add a bamboo or aluminum album). We take a lot of pride in carefully crafting each page that is part of the scrapbook to place the photos on and the email we received from you after your wedding stated that you loved the album and it was so cute. As far as the online album, we always have your event gallery up on social media within a couple days from your wedding for instant access. I hope that overall you had a wonderful time and the photo bus left you with great photos of your guests and wedding reception.

We're sorry to see a poor rating from you as we always strive to make sure our clients have a wonderful experience at their wedding.

Will & Becky White

• Ampersand Studios
    Ampersand Studios Wedding Photographers

Ok seriously, this bus is the CUTEST THING to hit Boise weddings since..... well, anything ever. It's the cutest. We love it!

• Nampa, 83686 See on map
    2085469083 (Phone number)
    2086978331 (Other Phone Number)