12 Canyon Trail, Boise, ID 83716 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Idaho Concierge

Idaho Concierge Company in Boise, Idaho offers couples flawless wedding planning services for all their event needs. The talented team of lifestyle managers will take your ideas and desires and elaborate on them to create an event that is personalized to you as a couple. Find all the assistance you seek in the friendly professionals at Idaho Concierge Company.

ICC is an organization dedicated to raising the profile of weddings in Idaho with a focus on unique design and precise dedication to our clients.

With amazing brands, partners, industry leaders and new initiatives in Idaho, ICC is not just an exquisite wedding planning business, it’s a collaboration of prominent innovators who are passionate about providing the most exquisitely memorable day of your life.

No matter how big or small your wedding event is going to be, let the professionals at Idaho Concierge Company take the stress out of the planning so you can enjoy your engagement. From your rehearsal dinner, to your ceremony, to your reception, you won’t have to worry about anything other than showing up. Here are a few services that they offer their couples:

• Budget analysis
sparklers 51 1019791

• Videos 2

9 Reviews for Idaho Concierge

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2018

Not a worry in the world on our big day!!!

I hired Lindsey to be my day of coordinator and everything was perfect!!! I didn’t have to worry about a thing with my vendors, we were on schedule all day, she handled set up, tear down and decor. I’m so happy I hired her!!! Everything was so organized I just had time to be with my family and not worry about all the little things that come with weddings.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Idaho Concierge's reply:

Hi Ashley! We are so happy to hear that you were beyond satisfied with our day of coordination on your big day. It was a beautiful and memorable event. Thank you for letting ICC be a part of it!

Kristin · Married on 09/21/2018

Professionalism at its finest

My event turned out absolutely stunning thanks to ICC. Everything ran smoothly and in a timely manner. Communication (which is a must) was on point. Last but not least, my guests were even more impressed with the night turned out! Im so thankful I found this company and will for sure be using them in the future.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Idaho Concierge's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kristin. We are so thrilled that you were beyond satisfied with our services. It is reviews like yours that keep the creative motivation ongoing. We strive to create the most memorable events for our clients. Please reach out in the future for any of your needs.

Award