Iconic Image Photobooth

Cincinnati, OH View map

A family-owned photo booth rental company in Cincinnati, Ohio, Iconic Image Photobooth serves as an affordable solution for fun wedding receptions. No matter the size of your union, each state-of-the-art photo booth effortlessly captures you and your guests in stunning high quality. Committed to transforming great moments into great memories, Iconic Image Photobooth is the perfect choice for wedding keepsakes your guests will never forget!

Iconic Image Photobooth offers an assortment of photo booth rental services for your knot-tying affair. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • SMS delivery
  • Prints
  • Social media integration

Areas Covered
Iconic Image Photobooth proudly offers photo booth rental services to couples located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Services are also extended to interested couples up to 50 miles from downtown Cincinnati, Ohio.

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$425

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$525

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Emily R. Married on 10/09/2020

Fantastic to work with!

Adam was fantastic to work with! He let us customize our photo background and stayed so patient with my pickiness. He was so much fun and a wonderful addition to our reception! Would definitely recommend them again to anyone!
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn Married on 12/08/2019

Seriously one of our favorite vendors!

If I could give 100 stars, I would. We happened to meet Adam at a bridal expo and were so impressed we decided to book them pretty quickly. The pricing was amazing, but the customer service was above and beyond! Adam took the time to go over our plan, design the photo strip to exactly what I wanted and even made some suggestions to better accommodate the guests. I had people reach out after the wedding to tell me how amazing they were, from the layout, to props, to getting extra strips to guests that wanted one. But my favorite part was the guest book, I didn't want a traditional book that you end up hiding away on a shelf. So we now have the strips in a book with notes from our guests that we display, and show to anyone who comes over. If I could book them for every party we have I would!!
  • Cora
    Cora Married on 11/09/2019

They were a hit!!!

Best photobooth I have seen at a wedding! Great value and excellent service!

953 Edgetree Lane Cincinnati, OH, 45238
Location of (Iconic Image Photobooth)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding