Framester

Cincinnati, OH View map

Framester is a photo booth rental company located in Cincinnati, Ohio. This business is committed to elevating your event with custom sets and tailored props that fit the theme of your wedding. By providing three different equipment styles, they aim to help you and your loved ones creating lasting memories on your special day.

Each of Framester’s three rental packages offers an entertaining experience for your guests. Their Unboxed booth creates a simple yet fun environment to take pictures during your celebration. With a professional camera and lighting, you and your guests can take photos in a custom set with props. Your entire party can get involved in the action by viewing the pictures live as they happen with the booth’s 60-inch image projection. The Infinite kiosk is complete with front and rear touch screens, GIFS and filters for your photos, and instant sharing capabilities through text and email. The company’s sleek Halo booth can create amusing instant photos, GIFS, and boomerangs. To upgrade your experience, you can request a printing station, custom-designed backdrops, and a green screen.

• Hannah
    Hannah T. Married on 10/10/2020

Framester is the way to go!

My husband and I used Framester for our October wedding and couldn't recommend it enough! I was on the fence about getting a photobooth but ultimately wanted to have it there for my guests and I am so glad I did!! The photos were awesome and our guests LOVED the user-friendly experience.

Adam was responsive and great to work with. He even snapped some photos of my bridesmaids waiting to walk down the aisle which just shows how he cares for client.

After coming back from our honeymoon all the photos from the booth were in our email inbox and were so fun to go through and relive the wedding.

Thanks, Framester team!

550 Boal Street Cincinnati, OH, 45202
Location of (Framester)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding