iCelebrate Events

3.5 out of 5 rating
    Ricky Married on 11/11/2017
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great service! Everything was delivered and picked up on time and all the chairs and linens where in perfect condition. Thank you guys again!
    Moe Married on 08/31/2013
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This company literally has everything! Besides having everything, they were truly a great company to work with from start to finish. We rented a tent, Chiavari Chairs, linens and lighting and everything looked great. Would definitely recommend them.
    Diane Married on 04/07/2017
    1.1 out of 5 rating
      0.5 out of 5 rating
      0.5 out of 5 rating
      1.5 out of 5 rating
    We had a bad experience with iCelebrate when renting chairs and a tent for our wedding. We had two issues:
    1) They failed to let us know that we would need permits for their tent (I don't need them to set up the permits for me, but I would have appreciated a heads up that I needed the permits at all.) The San Jose Parks Division told us, "Your party rental company should have informed you of the required permits, and you would then get them from the San Jose Fire Department." iCelebrate never told us we needed permits. I discovered this 4 days before our wedding and had to scramble for a solution.
    2) iCelebrate charged my credit card for a contract I was still reviewing and had not signed. I saw the charge come up, and I called them. The woman I worked with acted like it was just policy to charge me immediately. I rejected this. It is clearly illegal to charge me money for services I had not yet contracted. We ended our phone call with their refusal to cancel the charge. I emailed the company and spoke to the manager, who agreed to cancel it. The woman was very kind on the phone. I got the feeling she knew she made a mistake and was trying to cover it up.
    We ended up cancelling our order and going with another rental company. iCelebrate didn't give us a break on the cancellation fee, despite their mistakes.
    The people are nice, I'll give them that. They're trying their best. They're just not as experienced as other companies out there.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

1555 S 7th St ste n San Jose, CA, 95112
(408) 896-5867
Location of (iCelebrate Events)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding