PO Box 184, Bridgeville, PA 15017 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About I.M. Entertainment, Inc

IM Entertainment, Inc. is a Pittsburgh based entertainment service designed to provide the ultimate in music, lights and entertainment for a memorable and outstanding event. We customize our service to your personal preferences and play the music you wish to hear. Our disc jockeys are professional entertainers with great personalities and extensive wedding experience.

Hiring the right entertainer for your event is probably the most important decision for the successful outcome of your event! So how do you find the right DJ? Some people view DJ's as a commodity and choose the cheapest one they can find, not knowing there are differences to look for. I've heard numerous horror stories of DJ companies that lure in customers with low prices, only to provide an inexperienced disc jockey with poor people skills, an inferior music library, shoddy equipment, and they either arrive late or don't show at all! Finding the right entertainer could make the difference between a memorable event and an unforgettable nightmare! With IM Entertainment, Inc. you have one less thing to worry about!

Follow I.M. Entertainment, Inc on

5151780805331932997 n1 51 983030

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for I.M. Entertainment, Inc

Samantha · Married on 07/15/2017

The Dj's did a great job. My husband and I had our ceremony outside and we didn't hire musicians to play while walking down the aisle so the Dj's brought outdoor speakers and played canon in D major, then when my husband and I and the rest of the bridal party walk back up the aisle they played a string quartet of Journey's "Don't Stop Believing". After the ceremony they moved inside and got ready for the reception. Both DJ's kept the wedding upbeat and played a lot of great songs. Everyone was dancing and having a good time.

Sent on 08/02/2017

I.M. Entertainment, Inc FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40

• PO Box 184 Bridgeville, PA, 15017 See on map
    412 787-8300 (Phone number)
    412 221-4381 (Fax Number)
    9:00am - 5:00pm Monday thru Friday