i Luv Photo Booths

33 Coe Ave 2nd Fl, Hillside, NJ 07205 Map · Phone number

About i Luv Photo Booths

iLuvPhotoBooths is a Modern Photo Booth company that offers an array of Fun and Entertainining Photo Booth services for Weddings in NJ. Our beauty lighting allows for all our pictures to come out amazing. Your guests will love the way they look in our booth!

Follow i Luv Photo Booths on

7 Reviews for i Luv Photo Booths

Dolores Bemiss · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful! Hit of the evening!

I have used i Luv PhotoBooths twice in the past year, once for my daughter’s wedding, and once for my high school’s 50 year reunion on October 27th. Both experiences were absolutely outstanding. The photographers that were sent on both occasions were professional, and personable. The photo booths were the hit of both events and the great memories were forever saved in pictures. Everyone who attended both events raved about how much fun they had posing for pictures, and the booth was always crowded. Thank you, Brandon, for the magical memories.

Ria Brij · Married on 10/07/2018

Excellent!

We used I Luv Photobooths for our wedding on October 7th and couldn’t be happier! It was a huge hit amongst all of our guests and everyone loved their GIFs and pictures. Brandon was friendly and attentive throughout the whole process and helped us personalize everything exactly the way we wanted. This was a great way to create fun memories to look back on. I couldn’t recommend them more!

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

We used them for my dad’s 60th birthday party and they were fantastic! Both Brandon and Stephanie were personable and super helpful in helping me to identify what I was looking for and then delivering without hesitation. The actual photo booth was easy to use and created beautiful pictures and gifs. Everyone had a great time and have not stopped asking me for Brandon and Stephanie contact info to book for future events! I absolutely recommend them!

Award