33 Coe Ave 2nd Fl, Hillside, NJ 07205 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About i Luv Photo Booths

iLuvPhotoBooths is a Modern Photo Booth company that offers an array of Fun and Entertainining Photo Booth services for Weddings in NJ. Our beauty lighting allows for all our pictures to come out amazing. Your guests will love the way they look in our booth!

Follow i Luv Photo Booths on

1 User photo

i Luv Photo Booths 1

Lauren · Married on 05/25/2019

Fairtytale Come True

Thanks to Brandon we had an amazing photoboth. I love the background. I got all my pictures. My friends and family had an awesome time using the photobooth. So many pictures and memories saved that the photographer doesnt always get to capture. Thank you for helping make our fairytale come true!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    i Luv Photo Booths 2

i Luv Photo Booths's reply:

You are welcome Lauren! Thank you for trusting in us to be part of your wedding day! We really appreciate your kind review!

Dolores Bemiss · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful! Hit of the evening!

I have used i Luv PhotoBooths twice in the past year, once for my daughter’s wedding, and once for my high school’s 50 year reunion on October 27th. Both experiences were absolutely outstanding. The photographers that were sent on both occasions were professional, and personable. The photo booths were the hit of both events and the great memories were forever saved in pictures. Everyone who attended both events raved about how much fun they had posing for pictures, and the booth was always crowded. Thank you, Brandon, for the magical memories.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Ria Brij · Married on 10/07/2018

Excellent!

We used I Luv Photobooths for our wedding on October 7th and couldn’t be happier! It was a huge hit amongst all of our guests and everyone loved their GIFs and pictures. Brandon was friendly and attentive throughout the whole process and helped us personalize everything exactly the way we wanted. This was a great way to create fun memories to look back on. I couldn’t recommend them more!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Award

i Luv Photo Booths FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Lights, Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

• 33 Coe Ave 2nd Fl, 2nd Fl Hillside, NJ, 07205 See on map