address, Sacramento, CA 95820 · Phone number · Visit website

About I Live Travel

LIVE your dreams through I Live Travel. Our advantage to you is our personal touch. We strive to make your honeymoon a dream come true. We are not in business to simply sell you a ticket, we want every detail of your getaway to be special.

We custom plan each aspect of your travel, ensuring that you get exactly what you want. A secluded bungalow on a tropical Caribbean lagoon? Check! A custom itinerary through the beauty and grandor of the Austrian Alps? Check! A luxurious river cruise down the romantic Danube? Check! A wedding at sea where every detail is taken care of for you? Check!

We expect a lot when we travel, and we want you to experience nothing less than the best service. Our goal is to be your advocates - before, during, and after your travels. Finding the cheapest price does not mean finding the best value and experience. And you deserve the best!

To find out how our expertise can help you, please contact us and one of our agents will gladly assist with all of your travel needs.

Follow I Live Travel on
Aloha
Aloha
wedding logo 51 1884069 1568228288

I Live Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, Middle East, North America, Pacific Islands, Scandinavia, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance