Bryan, Bryan, TX 77802 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About I am SeaWolf

I am SeaWolf is a natural wedding photographer in the Salt Lake City, Utah area. This photographer takes authentic photos during the couple's special day. Photographer Jake, company founder and photographer, uses a photojournalistic style of photography during the special moments to capture the couple’s true emotions.

Experience
Jake served in the US Army and was deployed in Afghanistan when he began noticing the way the landscapes changed in the light. Back in Vernal, Utah - working on an oilfield - sunsets and natural colors continued to catch his eye. He purchased his first camera and began taking pictures. Initially unsatisfied, he studied photography techniques in videos before he finally started making money with his shots and turned his passion into a business.

This photographer allows couples to choose the style of photography they prefer. His experience and practice allows him to take photos in multiple different styles. I am SeaWolf offers the following services to couples:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Couples can order a variety of products directly through this photographer. These photo products include:

• Albums

I am SeaWolf 5
I am SeaWolf 6
I am SeaWolf 7

Patrick · Married on 12/15/2018

Jake is a true artist when it comes to photography. I've seen other nature and portrait photos from other photographers, but Jake's are as good or better has any I seen. He has a true eye for composition, color, and photographic angle that makes his work exceptionally beautiful. I expect friendliness, courtesy, and promptness from a photographer, but finding one with a true eye for beauty is difficult. If you want to have really beautiful photos, I wholeheartedly suggest Jake as your photographer.

Sent on 12/06/2017
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/04/2018

Jake was an absolutely amazing photographer! The photos I received were wonderful and the experience that came along with them was one I will never forget. My fiance and I had a blast doing our shoot and loved the personality him and his wife both brought to the shoot. Another great trait of Jake's was he got back to us in a timely fashion and was very flexible with scheduling. I can't even imagine how great it would be to have him as the photographer for the whole wedding, we only had our engagement done. I would recommend him time and time again 5 star quality and I definitely will be booking him for any other shoots I need done in Utah!

Sent on 02/28/2018
    I am SeaWolf 8
    I am SeaWolf 9
    I am SeaWolf 10
    I am SeaWolf 11
    I am SeaWolf 12

Brittany · Married on 12/11/2017

Jake is easy to work with. Very reponsive. Welcomes questions you may have regarding the in/outs of the photo shoot. Helped is narrow down the perfect location for our pictures. Minus the freezing weather it was a fabulous experience. We’d hire Jake again in a heart beat!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Award

I am SeaWolf Pricing

I am SeaWolf Price Rates

I am SeaWolf FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• Bryan Bryan, TX, 77802 See on map