Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Hy-Vee

Clinton Parkway Hy-Vee offers a variety of services to meet the needs of any bride with any budget.  From fruit trays and cocktail sandwiches to a sit down dinner, we can provide you with options that best suit your wedding style.  Our experienced staff includes our catering coordinator, Lori Howell, with over 10 years experience, our Cooking Specialist, Jan Hornberger, and Chef Dave Nigro.  In addition to our catering staff, Hy-Vee has an exceptional floral department and bakery. Cake designer, Kerry Chalmers, has been featured on theknot.com and has an outstanding reputation for her work with white chocolate fondant.  Floral manager, Ranetta Willard, has over 10 years experience in the floral business and has a true passion for designing weddings.  We pride ourselves in coordinating all three areas to provide a memorable occasion for you and your guests.  Where else can you find the caterer, the flowers, and the cake in one convenient location? Call us today to set up your complimentary consultation with any one of our experienced staff.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Regions serviced: Topeka

34 Reviews for Hy-Vee

Buffet (1)
Italian (1)
Vegetarian (1)

2.8

We used Catering & Floral at Clinton Parkway for our wedding.
Floral was amazing. Quick to respond, very helpful, and everything turned out just how I ordered it. They were prompt and the flowers were gorgeous. I would give them 5 stars in all 5 categories. The low reviews come from the catering department.

We used HyVee on Clinton Parkway for our wedding. They set up everything beautifully and were there on time. Staff was friendly and responsive. However, we had no meat (meat sauce & chicken) delivered the day of, and we had ordered it for our pasta bar. The manager was out of town, so communication the week of was very difficult. I was unable to get an invoice prior to our wedding. I had heard great things, but was highly disappointed.

Profile Picture User6987450, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Italian, Buffet, Vegetarian
3.6

The people at Hy-Vee were very helpful when I met with them. I don't know anything about flowers and they were able to pick out some beautiful options for me. On the day of, they weren't quite the color I had expected, but they were still very nice and still in our color palette so it worked out. They were a little slow to respond via email. But they also were able to fulfill my order relatively close to the wedding after my original florist fell through, which I really appreciated. Plus, the price was excellent!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/19/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

delicious cake, well decorated!

Profile Picture User5340445, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1231358556076 large image

Multiple Department Discount

Redeem In-Store
Book with all three of our departments and save 15% off of your total bill!* *Minimum orders required
#WW619211ad14dc0873