The Hutchinson Shores Resort & Spa reflects Florida Chic style and is located just steps from the waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Our ballrooms have a classic style and a coastal decor making it simple to reflect your own style on your wedding day.
Please allow me the opportunity to point out some amenities that our property offers:
· Over 8,000 square feet of meeting space to accommodate social events of 20 to 400
· Choice of room options to include 178 well-appointed guest rooms and 8 suites
· Spectacular Beachfront location
· Two Pools that include pool side bars
· 24 hour State of the Art Fitness Center
· Drift Kitchen and Bar restaurant
- Full service Signature Spa
· Just 8 miles from historic Downtown Stuart, named Coastal Living’s America’s Happiest Seaside Town 2016.
Recommended by 36% of couples
Tina · Married on 11/24/2018
Not good! Bad experience
At first great, then the bight before went to set up in a room that was very small a dance floor that had only 6 small squares and nothing but argument. Once they received payment they didn’t care anymore. My cocktail hour was a joke. No one got any food and they kept forgetting to feed the children then are currently trying to bill be again for another $600 for plates we never received. I have attorney on this there’s many other venues I’d keep
Searching. However the hotel is beautiful if you are in the bigger room and not a walk in closet. My mistake don’t make it yours!
I have had the pleasure of creating Wedding Cakes for brides whose weddings were held at this GORGEOUS new venue on Hutchinson Island and I can honestly say that this is one of the most beautiful, affordable and accommodating venues I have worked with. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure that every detail is addressed. The venue is brand new, clean and romantic. If you are looking for a venue to make your weddding day perfect, give them a call.