Human Artist Photography

Cleveland, OH View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Thank you for stopping by to see our work, I hope you will find time to visit our web site as well!

My name is Yevhen, and I am the main photographer at Human Artist Photography. It truly brings me joy being there on your special day and capture exclusive images that will spark your wedding day emotions down the road!

Human Artist Photography offers professional and artistic photography services in Cleveland, Akron and beyond. During our full day coverage we combine the elements of portraiture, journalism and exclusive, personal style of wedding photography. All this flows naturally into a beautiful storytelling wedding book.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,600.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Toning
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Toning
Albums
Negatives
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Lauren
    Lauren Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire yevhen! You won't regret it!

Yevhen was absolutely AMAZING. I could not have asked for anything more. He did a fabulous job capturing every aspect of our day, from the morning shots to the church ceremony, to the evening dancing and everything in between. I can truly say there is not one single shot he missed. On top of our very long and extensive, must have list and family shots, Yevhen still managed to capture so many others we did not even think of! He is FABLOUS!!!!! I would recommend him to anyone in the NE Ohio area who needs full coverage for their wedding day, you won't be disappointed.
    Linda D. Married on 07/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

High quality work and great experience

I am the mother of the bride and absolutely loved watching this team work! I was even more impressed with the photos! I would highly recommend Human Artist Photography, especially if you like to have a more personable experience!
    Rachel Married on 07/16/2021

Best Decision!

One of the best decisions we made was to hire Yevhen to capture our wedding video. He captured all of the emotions and happy tears. My family loved him! Everyone cries when I show them the highlight video! I highly recommend Yehven to anyone who is engaged and looking for the best wedding photographer or a videographer.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Rev. Karen D. Fischer, Life Cycle Celebrant, Interfaith Minister Rev. Karen D. Fischer, Life Cycle Celebrant, Interfaith Minister Wedding Officiants

I had the pleasure of working with Yevgen, on a recent wedding at Elyria Country Club. The short version of this endorsement follows; He and his assistant are AWESOME! Now for the longer version; I work with many photographers, both as a Minister/Celebrant and also as a Professional Bridal Consultant. I have been in business as a consultant for over 30years. There are only a few photographers that I recommend and contract with, on a steady basis. I am pleased to add HUMAN ARTIST PHOTOGRAPHY to my "A" list. To those who are reading this: Many vendors claim to be Photographers, they are everywhere..It seems like anyone with a decent camera is now trying to get contracts for weddings to make a quick dollar and they charge cheaper prices because they know everyone loves a bargain. These vendors can take advantage of unsuspecting wedding couples looking to save on costs. GOOD Professional Photographers are few and far between. In my experience, Yevgen was a true professional. He was respectful of me as the minister/ Officiant. He asked about the special sections of the ceremony. He gave thoughtful feedback with constructive suggestions to help capture those once in a lifetime memories that he knew they wanted. I am most appreciative of the time he spent getting to know the details of the personalized and one of a kind, specially written ceremony, that I wrote for our mutual client. It is my pleasure to recommend Yevgen and Human Artist Photography.

Julie Anna Crookston, Soprano Julie Anna Crookston, Soprano Wedding Musicians

With stunning creativity and an impeccable eye for beauty, Human Artist captures the most special moments of our lives in his gorgeous, tasteful, and brilliantly artistic photography. Human Artist’s photographs portray the sacred love of each bride and groom, the friendship and support from their family and friends, and all the funny, romantic, and memorable moments of the special day! His professionalism and very unique approach to wedding photography find him capturing all the memories while allowing everyone to witness the beauty of the ceremony and entertainment of the reception almost completely unaware that he is capturing it all! Inspiring artistry one wedding at a time!

Video Memories, LLC Video Memories, LLC Wedding Videographers

Human Artist Photography take pride in their work and use only the best equipment to capture your precious moments.

Julie Anna Crookston, Soprano
5.0 out of 5 rating , 8 Reviews
· Wedding Musicians

Cleveland, OH, 44134
4407199299
Location of (Human Artist Photography)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding