Annapolis, MD 21412 Map · Phone number

About Hudson Bridal Hair & Make-up Artistry

Hudson Bridal Services offers on-location profesional hair styling and make-up artistry.

Our team specializes in weddings, special occasions, engagement photography, and all of those other important days when you have to look your best.

We are located in the Annapolis, MD area and travel throughout the state of Maryland and to Washington D.C.

We use the highest quality professional products in order to guarantee our work.

The Hudson team can accomodate large bridal parties, with a party minimum of 6.
PRICE LIST

Hair*All prices are subject to change

Bride $250.00 (price includes wedding trial) Bridal trial is done at salon in Annapolis, MD.

Attendants- $75.00 per person

Mothers/Grandmothers- $75.00 & up

Flower girls- $20.00 and up depending on style choice

Makeup

Bride- $120.00 (price includes trial) *optional

Full Face- $65-75.00 no trial

Eyes Only- $20.00

Artificial Lashes- $10.00

Note: Gratuity not included in these prices

• Jackie's Design Hair & Skin Studio
  • Varuna Aveda Salon Spa
  • ProMD Health

10 Reviews for Hudson Bridal Hair & Make-up Artistry

Kathryn · Married on 11/03/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

Casey and Kate were so wonderful to work with! They did hair and makeup for 7 of us and they were very attentive and careful to ensure we were happy with our looks. I couldn't have asked for a better look for my wedding, they made me feel like the best version of myself.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Stephanie · Married on 05/13/2017

Where do I even begin with these ladies... THEY WERE AMAZING. Kate & Casey were an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. They made the entire process super easy and literally were there to make each tiny detail perfect. They did a total of 10 plus hair and I think 12 makeups for my big day. That's a lot for two people to conquer but they did it without a sweat and had us all ready and beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend them both for hair and make up for your special day. Kate & Casey, thank you SOOOOO much for everything.

Sent on 05/23/2017

These ladies were AMAZING!!! Not only were they very professional and affordable but they did an outstanding job on my/my bridesmaids hair and makeup. All of my bridesmaids kept commenting on how it was the best makeup and hair they ever had!! Would definitely recommend them!!!

Sent on 05/31/2016