2142 Brummel St, Evanston, IL 60202 Map · Phone number

About Horizon Photography

As a wedding photographer I use my trained eye to catch the wonderful whirlwind surrounding the bride and groom with artistic flair, as well as set-up traditional portraits of the bridal party and families. Your precious memories are preserved in contemporary and traditional wedding albums to be treasured for a lifetime. It would be my pleasure to speak with you about your wedding day - I so look forward to meeting you soon! Best wishes, Jennifer Schuman

043 03530035
040 1
IMG 0230

4 Reviews for Horizon Photography

Keziah · Married on 08/11/2008

Jennifer Schuman was wonderful! We love our photos, and we love Jen! She is artistic, and thoughtful, and captured our moments beautifully. She is great to work with and wants to do things how you want them. Have Jen do your wedding photography (she does amazing engagement pictures too)!

Sent on 10/05/2008

Bethany · Married on 06/14/2008

Jennifer was fantastic. At first I thought the price was going to be too good to be true. She even customized a package for us. Our experience with her was great, and our pictures were amazing. I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/15/2008

Kelli · Married on 03/27/2007

I had Jennifer of Horizon Photography provide bridal portraits for me since she was already booked for my wedding day. Everyone who saw my bridal portraits said they were beautiful. Jennifer has a warm, friendly and outgoing personality. She makes people feel comfortable and is incredibly supportive and encouraging. She chose a beautiful place for my bridal portrait. She was also helpful in finding us as another photographer for our wedding day in the same area. I have seen her other wedding photos and they are simply amazing. I greatly wish that I had her for our wedding day too. She is greatly highly recommended.

Sent on 08/31/2008