hope blooms flowers and things

391 w. state suite b, Eagle, ID 83616 Map · Phone number

• Euflorea
  • Meridian Floral & Gifts
  • Rust + Thistle Floral
  • K Costa Floral

16 Reviews for hope blooms flowers and things

Kayla Luckenbach · Married on 12/10/2019

The best of the best

Dorothy Miller and her team are absolutely incredible! My husband and I were struggling to find a local florist that we could trust for our wedding, until we found Hope Blooms. Dorothy was able to take our vision and transform our wedding space to exceed all of our expectations. Working with Dorothy was such a great experience since she is so bubbly, creative and will help you put together a vision. I recommend Hope Blooms for all wedding or event floral!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Stephanie · Married on 06/30/2018

Dorothy Miller, owner, is so pleasant and so easy to work with. She is very intuitive and has access to an excellent source of floral and fauna, with great pricing. She provides pragmatic guidance, adjusts her creations until you are completely satisfied, and stays within budget. She went above and beyond for us in terms of additional services and surprise details. She and her staff interacted professionally during planning sessions and various venue meetings, needed very little supervision and were very responsive to last minute, onsite requests and changes. Such a refreshing breath of air... never made made us feel wary of asking for help... never neglected us as a minor client ... and never tried to “sell” us on her way of doing things.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Dani · Married on 08/06/2016

Dorothy and her team were so attentive and were thorough to the last detail! Her team took my vision and turned it into something beyond what I had imagined. She was so sweet and made my day feel so special. I love them and would recommend them to anyone. I had a wedding out of town and my flowers were all ready to go in safe boxes and we're fresh! My bouquet was so beautiful, I really just can't say enough good things

Sent on 09/26/2016

• 391 w. state suite b Eagle, 83616 See on map
    2089394022 (Phone number)
    Location of (hope blooms flowers and things)