17708 134th Place NE, Woodinville, WA 98072 Map · Phone number

About Holly Yee Floral Architecture

Holly Yee Floral Architecture, LLC is a boutique floral design studio located in Woodinville, WA, just outside of Seattle. We serve events primarily in the greater Seattle metropolitan area, but will travel to any location within the Pacific Northwest. We specialize in weddings, although we love all kinds of celebrations. Our floral arrangements are fully customized and thoughtfully handcrafted, always with our clients' unique personalities, event goals, and overall vision at the forefront. Clients receive custom visual drafts of key floral designs and focal event areas, which allows us to bring their floral creations to life even before we get our hands on the flowers. Our level of expertise, creativity, and craftsmanship allows us to create beautiful, joyful, and memorable experiences through thoughtful floral architecture.

Follow Holly Yee Floral Architecture on

Holly Yee Floral Architecture 5
Holly Yee Floral Architecture 6
Holly Yee Floral Architecture 7

Michele · Married on 11/18/2017

Holly was amazing! So professional and talented. Great to work with. She stayed in budget and everything looked absolutely beautiful. She’s very organized and responsive

Sent on 11/29/2017

Emilee · Married on 09/22/2017

I won't be able to say enough about Holly in this review but I will start with how incredible she is. When I met Holly we connected instantly and you can see how passionate she is about floral design. She met with me every time I asked and was always so prompt to get back to me when I had questions. Holly makes the most beautiful wedding designs and I am so happy that she was a part of our wedding! We had centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres made and they all went together so perfectly. If you are looking for a florist for your wedding, Holly is amazing and I would recommend her every day! Thank you for helping make our wedding so beautiful, Holly!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Jackie · Married on 09/15/2017

Holly and her team were incredible! Complete exceeded our expectations. Everything from the bouquets, the boutonnieres, the corsages, the table center pieces, the flowers on the ceremony chairs and the alter we stood under. I have very little knowledge on flowers and Holly was able to take my vision and bring it to life. The pictures prove it. Thanks, Holly!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Holly Yee Floral Architecture FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 350.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 395.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• Wendie Bass, Weddings.Events.More
    Wendie Bass, Weddings.Events.More Wedding Planners

Holly is wonderful to work with. She listens to your design ideas and works to achieve the design concept and staying within the budget. Her florals are stunning and excellent quality. I enjoy working with wedding pros who do high quality work for my clients.

• The Winding River Ranch
    The Winding River Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Holly handled the flower arrangements for a beautiful wedding in September 2015 at the ranch. She came to look at the venue prior to the wedding so she could be sure everything would fit the bride's vision. It was a pleasure to work with a very professional and friendly florist!

• Libbie Holmes Photography
    Libbie Holmes Photography Wedding Photographers

I always love working with Holly! She is so sweet and fun to work with and her bouquets are amazing to photograph! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a talented, professional, creative florist!

• 17708 134th Place NE Woodinville, WA, 98072 See on map