Hey Bartender! Bartending Services

Phoenix, AZ View map

Hey, Bartender! carries on my family’s traditional love of the restaurant and hospitality business.
My father owned restaurants, bars, a pizza joint, and even a disco back in Michigan in the late 70’s. My brother & I started working in the business well before we could drive and continued all the way through college when I met my wife while she was a Bartender too. After earning our degrees from Arizona State University I spent several years running a local brewpub/microbrewery. I tried to leave for the “professional” world but couldn’t resist the temptation to eventually start my own business doing what I knew best.
We hope to make you as happy with that decision as we are!

We have slowly added top notch Bartenders to our team over the years and have earned a loyal clientèle and a great reputation here in the valley. We are not the biggest, but we believe we just might be the best! Our clients come back to us again and again because our relationships with them are strong and they know we care enough about them to never let them down. We look forward to earning your business for years to come. Thanks for checking out our site, please refer us with confidence to anyone looking for the only bartending service they will ever need for all their residential and commercial events.

We have done black-tie to blue-collar, serving parties ranging in size from 6 to 600 and above. Whether the party is for you and your family in your own home or for hundreds of guests in a corporate setting we see each interaction with your guests as an opportunity to make you look good and make them our future clients!

Cheers,

Chad & Jessica Zaneis

1 User photo

• CHERI
    Cheri K. Married on 10/23/2021

Doug of Hey Bartender! Made My Birthday Celebration the Best!!

We used Hey Bartender! (Doug) for my house birthday party and it was smooth sailing from start to finish! My guests kept complimenting throughout the night how friendly and personable Doug was and of course, his cocktail making skills were superb. We will definitely use this company again for our next house party! :-)
    Debi Married on 08/08/2021

Incredibly efficent, friendly and always on time!

We use Hey Bartender for cocktail receptions and team happy hours at my work. They are fantastic to work with!!

Hey Bartender! Bartending Services's reply:

Thanks Deb!
    Its always OUR pleasure to take care of your group :)
    Thank you for the review and we will be seeing you (again) soon!

Cheers,
    Chad Zaneis - Owner @ Hey, Bartender!
  • Richard
    Richard S. Married on 05/29/2021

Exceptional

What an Incredible feeling it is to hire a vendor and sit back worry free and enjoy your Special Day. That's exactly what we experienced with Hey Bartender. From the beginning to the end Chad and his team gave us peace of mind on our wedding day. All we had to do was enjoy the moments. Thank you and your team Chad for a great experience. They were helpful, prompt, easy to communicate with, fair and fun. We will refer anyone needing your Services.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

30 photos · 03/14/2015

Deals

Hey Bartender! Bartending Services 1
Gift
Enter Promo Code: FREE SETUP HOUR when you reserve your Bartending Services thru our website.

The Vistas Pavilion at Las Sendas The Vistas Pavilion at Las Sendas Country Club Weddings

Great company!

Lauras Events & Weddings Unleashed LLC Lauras Events & Weddings Unleashed LLC Wedding Planners

Always professional, great service, great price. Totally recommend!

Arizona Heritage Center at Papago Park Arizona Heritage Center at Papago Park Museum Weddings

Hey Bartender! has worked with Arizona Heritage Center at Papago Park for many years. We consistently have a good experience with their staff and always look forward to working with them.

26283 N 46th St Phoenix, AZ, 85050

24 hrs
Location of (Hey Bartender! Bartending Services)