26283 N 46th St, Phoenix, AZ 85050 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Hey Bartender! Bartending Services

Hey, Bartender! carries on my family’s traditional love of the restaurant and hospitality business.
My father owned restaurants, bars, a pizza joint, and even a disco back in Michigan in the late 70’s. My brother & I started working in the business well before we could drive and continued all the way through college when I met my wife while she was a Bartender too. After earning our degrees from Arizona State University
I spent several years running a local brewpub/microbrewery. I tried to leave for the “professional” world but couldn’t resist the temptation to eventually start my own business doing what I knew best.
We hope to make you as happy with that decision as we are!

We have slowly added top notch Bartenders to our team over the years and have earned a loyal clientèle and a great reputation here in the valley. We are not the biggest, but we believe we just might be the best! Our clients come back to us again and again because our relationships with them are strong and they know we care enough about them to never let them down. We look forward to earning your business for years to come. Thanks for checking out our site, please refer us with confidence to anyone looking for the only bartending service they will ever need for all their residential and commercial events.

We have done black-tie to blue-collar, serving parties ranging in size from 6 to 600 and above. Whether the party is for you and your family in your own home or for hundreds of guests in a corporate setting we see each interaction with your guests as an opportunity to make you look good and make them our future clients!

Cheers,

million bottle rescue
AZCentralBestOfLOGO
shenandoah crowd pic
Hey Bartender! Bartending Services
sparky w bartender mistie k
chad art of merlot
Hey Bartender! Bartending Services
air force museum event milky john
bartender john d at shenandoah mill
RetroBeerGuytransparent
million bottle rescue

65 Reviews for Hey Bartender! Bartending Services

Sara · Married on 11/11/2018

Great service, wish we had gotten the two bartenders we requested

We hired Hey Bartender! after meeting two of their employees at a venue's open house event, about one year out from our Wedding Day.

We went with 2 bartenders for our event of about 120 people attending, and got their basic services as we were providing alcohol and barware ourselves.

Chad was wonderfully responsive and we felt the price we paid was reasonable and well worth it. The bartenders that were provided were amazing from what our guests have told us and we're very happy to have gone with them

I give them 4/5 stars only because we had requested two specific employees - that we had spoken with at the open house - from the beginning, a year out from the event date, and didn't find out that they were not going to be working our event until the day of.

In defense of Hey Bartender! they did specify, multiple times to us, that their policy on requests is "Certain Bartenders may be requested but not guaranteed as subject to our needs to staff multiple events on the same date and subject to individual Bartenders’ availability.", and the bartenders we requested were a husband and wife out of town with their children. We were simply disappointed at not being informed until the day-of.

Donna · Married on 03/10/2018

We loved "Hey Bartender!" and our bartender "Herb" at my daughter's wedding on 3/10/18. Chad was extremely helpful in suggesting which package would work best, and answering all my questions. We had plenty of liquor and non-alcoholic drinks at our open bar, and they were set up in plenty of time. Herb interacted with everyone and made fantastic drinks! Hey Bartender was also very affordable. We would definitely recommend "Hey Bartender!" and our bartender "Herb."

Kyla · Married on 02/17/2018

Christian was absolutely awesome! The experience from the beginning to end was perfect. I received so many compliments from our guest about what a great guy Christian was. Thank you for helping make my parents party just perfect.

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hey Bartender! Bartending Services 1
    1 Free Hour ($25 value)
    Enter Promo Code: FREE SETUP HOUR when you reserve your Bartending Services thru our website.

• 26283 N 46th St Phoenix, AZ 85050 See on map