26283 N 46th St, Phoenix, AZ 85258 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Hey Bartender! Bartending Services

Hey, Bartender! carries on my family’s traditional love of the restaurant and hospitality business.
My father owned restaurants, bars, a pizza joint, and even a disco back in Michigan in the late 70’s. My brother & I started working in the business well before we could drive and continued all the way through college when I met my wife while she was a Bartender too. After earning our degrees from Arizona State University I spent several years running a local brewpub/microbrewery. I tried to leave for the “professional” world but couldn’t resist the temptation to eventually start my own business doing what I knew best.
We hope to make you as happy with that decision as we are!

We have slowly added top notch Bartenders to our team over the years and have earned a loyal clientèle and a great reputation here in the valley. We are not the biggest, but we believe we just might be the best! Our clients come back to us again and again because our relationships with them are strong and they know we care enough about them to never let them down. We look forward to earning your business for years to come. Thanks for checking out our site, please refer us with confidence to anyone looking for the only bartending service they will ever need for all their residential and commercial events.

We have done black-tie to blue-collar, serving parties ranging in size from 6 to 600 and above. Whether the party is for you and your family in your own home or for hundreds of guests in a corporate setting we see each interaction with your guests as an opportunity to make you look good and make them our future clients!

Cheers,

million bottle rescue
AZCentralBestOfLOGO
shenandoah crowd pic
Hey Bartender! Bartending Services
sparky w bartender mistie k
chad art of merlot
Hey Bartender! Bartending Services
air force museum event milky john
bartender john d at shenandoah mill
RetroBeerGuy transparent
RetroBeerGuytransparent

67 Reviews for Hey Bartender! Bartending Services

Debi D · Getting married on 08/08/2021

Incredibly efficent, friendly and always on time!

We use Hey Bartender for cocktail receptions and team happy hours at my work. They are fantastic to work with!!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Hey Bartender! Bartending Services's reply:

Thanks Deb!
    Its always OUR pleasure to take care of your group :)
    Thank you for the review and we will be seeing you (again) soon!

Cheers,
    Chad Zaneis - Owner @ Hey, Bartender!

Juliana Fisher · Married on 12/28/2019

Easiest Part of Our Wedding

I hired Hey, Bartender! to bartend at my wedding and the company sent Jasper. Not only was Jasper prompt and quick to set up, but he happily performed duties and helped in areas that in no way pertained to bartending. Our food caterer made several errors and Jasper jumped right in to help with food setup (guests actually thought he worked for the caterer!) and he was also instrumental in helping clean up at the end of the night, actually telling my family, "I'm here to help with anything you might need me for." He also set aside a bottle of my favorite wine for my new husband and I to take with us that night. As the bride, hearing about the issues we had with our food, I was SO grateful to know how helpful Jasper had been throughout the night in every capacity. Furthermore, as a company, the owner, Chad, was always very quick to get back to us and to thoroughly answer any questions we had. 100% recommend, and we're letting our venue know to keep Hey, Bartender! on their shortlist as well.

Sent on 03/03/2020

Sara · Married on 11/11/2018

Great service, wish we had gotten the two bartenders we requested

We hired Hey Bartender! after meeting two of their employees at a venue's open house event, about one year out from our Wedding Day.

We went with 2 bartenders for our event of about 120 people attending, and got their basic services as we were providing alcohol and barware ourselves.

Chad was wonderfully responsive and we felt the price we paid was reasonable and well worth it. The bartenders that were provided were amazing from what our guests have told us and we're very happy to have gone with them

I give them 4/5 stars only because we had requested two specific employees - that we had spoken with at the open house - from the beginning, a year out from the event date, and didn't find out that they were not going to be working our event until the day of.

In defense of Hey Bartender! they did specify, multiple times to us, that their policy on requests is "Certain Bartenders may be requested but not guaranteed as subject to our needs to staff multiple events on the same date and subject to individual Bartenders’ availability.", and the bartenders we requested were a husband and wife out of town with their children. We were simply disappointed at not being informed until the day-of.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hey Bartender! Bartending Services 1
    1 Free Hour ($25 value)
    Enter Promo Code: FREE SETUP HOUR when you reserve your Bartending Services thru our website.

• 26283 N 46th St Phoenix, AZ, 85258 See on map
    24 hrs
    Location of (Hey Bartender! Bartending Services)