Hey Bartender! Bartending Services Reviews

65 | Phoenix, AZ

65 Reviews for Hey Bartender! Bartending Services

Sara · Married on 11/11/2018

Great service, wish we had gotten the two bartenders we requested

We hired Hey Bartender! after meeting two of their employees at a venue's open house event, about one year out from our Wedding Day.

We went with 2 bartenders for our event of about 120 people attending, and got their basic services as we were providing alcohol and barware ourselves.

Chad was wonderfully responsive and we felt the price we paid was reasonable and well worth it. The bartenders that were provided were amazing from what our guests have told us and we're very happy to have gone with them

I give them 4/5 stars only because we had requested two specific employees - that we had spoken with at the open house - from the beginning, a year out from the event date, and didn't find out that they were not going to be working our event until the day of.

In defense of Hey Bartender! they did specify, multiple times to us, that their policy on requests is "Certain Bartenders may be requested but not guaranteed as subject to our needs to staff multiple events on the same date and subject to individual Bartenders’ availability.", and the bartenders we requested were a husband and wife out of town with their children. We were simply disappointed at not being informed until the day-of.

Donna · Married on 03/10/2018

We loved "Hey Bartender!" and our bartender "Herb" at my daughter's wedding on 3/10/18. Chad was extremely helpful in suggesting which package would work best, and answering all my questions. We had plenty of liquor and non-alcoholic drinks at our open bar, and they were set up in plenty of time. Herb interacted with everyone and made fantastic drinks! Hey Bartender was also very affordable. We would definitely recommend "Hey Bartender!" and our bartender "Herb."

Kyla · Married on 02/17/2018

Christian was absolutely awesome! The experience from the beginning to end was perfect. I received so many compliments from our guest about what a great guy Christian was. Thank you for helping make my parents party just perfect.

Anna · Married on 11/11/2017

I cannot recommend this company or their bartenders enough. They were absolutely phenomenal.
    Every piece of working with them, from filling out a quote to updating the numbers was easy, prompt and professional.
    And the bartenders themselves on the day of went above and beyond. We received multiple compliments on how quick they were and on the quality of their drinks (we're all in our 30s now and really appreciate a proper pour - thank you for not over pouring!). I was especially impressed that the lines for the bar were never insanely long.
    They were on time, took initiative, had great ideas and kept our guests happy.

• Emily723

Emily · Married on 07/04/2017

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Hey Bartender! is and was for our wedding last month. They were so helpful, had many package options, were responsive, and friendly during the planning, very reasonably priced, and amazing during our wedding reception. The bartenders were helpful, they assisted in not only keeping the party going, but also helped in keeping tabs on our leftover alcohol as we wrapped up the celebration. I would highly, highly recommend them to anyone planning a party or celebration that needs bartending services.

Demerae · Married on 05/28/2017

Hey Bartender was the best! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! They were professional, had amazing staff members and made our wedding day so special. I would use them again and hope to in the future!

Ashley · Married on 02/18/2017

Chad and Hey Bartender! Bartending Services were excellent! Both of our bartenders were great and we received many compliments from our guests regarding how friendly they were! One bartender even braved the cold and rain to set up a beer & wine bar out under our tent in order for guests to have easier access and to not have to wait in a line at the indoor bar. We were very happy with how easy it was to communicate with Hey Bartender when we had questions, and we would definitely recommend them to others! Thanks again!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Hey Bartender! Bartending Services's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley! Weddings are about the people and the vibe, not the weather, you guys proved that! We wish you guys all the best in your new life together. See ya for your 5yr anniversary ;) Cheers, Chad Zaneis Owner - Hey, Bartender!

Kristy · Married on 10/15/2016

Thank you Hey Bartender! Kyle was an awesome bartender very friendly and professional. Could not have asked for more. I will be using you guys again.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Hey Bartender! Bartending Services's reply:

Love it! Thanks Kristy, I will be sharing this with Kyle and the rest of our great staff! Cheers, Chad Z

Krissy · Married on 09/09/2016

Hey Bartender was absolutely amazing. They were very professional and our wedding quests were so impressed. We had the portable bar so they set up for cocktail hour after the ceremony and moved flawlessly into the main room. There were two bartenders and they were so friendly and extremely efficient. I would definitely use them again and again!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Hey Bartender! Bartending Services's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Vicki · Married on 08/27/2016

Chad was very responsive and flexible, and our bartender was really professional. Would hire again for sure!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Hey Bartender! Bartending Services's reply:

Thanks so much for the nice review Vicki. It was our pleasure to be of service, thanks for having us!

Brandi · Married on 07/16/2016

I had a great experience with Hey Bartender for my wedding. Chad was prompt with his responses and had excellent pricing. I was tempted to do all the alcohol and drinks myself for my wedding and he even beat my frugalness in pricing! The bartender that was at my wedding was awesome, not a single guest was disappointed with hid service. I highly recommend them for your event.

DeAnna · Married on 04/29/2016

Everything was great! He arrived on time and kept all of my people happy! Thanks so much!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Hey Bartender! Bartending Services's reply:

Whoot Whoot! Our pleasure DeAnna, thanks for allowing us to be a part of the fun :)

Krystal · Married on 04/16/2016

Go with Hey Bartender! There team was fabulous. You will not get a better bang for your buck! Our bartender was awesome-- professional, quick, fun, friendly. Working with them was a real treat.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Hey Bartender! Bartending Services's reply:

Boom! Nailed It! Thanks so much Krystal we appreciate you taking time out of your busy life to say some nice things about us on the intrawebs ;)

I cannot rave enough about Hey Bartender! Our venue recommended them as our bartending service and we had the option of bringing in our own alcohol and hiring bartenders, or having the bartenders provide everything. They were SO well-priced, we were able to just have them handle everything - beer, wine, liquor, mixers, cups, the whole deal! We had 2 bartenders for about 110-120 people and I never noticed a line or anything at the bar. Our Midwest guests seem to favor Bud Light to anything and the bartender even made a mid-wedding run to get more without even asking or charging us extra! He let my husband know if he had to run out again he would have to charge us, but we told him no need because they could just switch over to the tons of other alcohol/beer offered. They were great and even called before the wedding to just check-in and let me know I didn't have to return their call because I was probably busy (they've done this wedding thing before ;) ). They were great. Even not going to the bar once as the bride, I still heard great things about the bar and we didn't run out of anything except one or two of our beer kinds (out of 3) by the end of the night, so everyone was well-satisfied in a heavy-drinking group. Thank you guys! HIGHLY recommended!

Hey Bartender is a fantastic company! They were responsive and helpful leading up to the event and the bartenders at the wedding were great! I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a bartender for their wedding. Plus, they were super affordable. We actually bought all our own alcohol from Costco and they served it so it was super affordable! There are packages available for all different price ranges and budgets :)

Sent on 04/10/2016

Hey Bartender! Bartending Services's reply:

Thanks so much for the rave review....as the kids say these days Thats Fire (or something like that).....LOL......you rock for taking time out of your busy day to spread some good vibes! ~Chad

Noel · Married on 03/19/2016

Hey Bartender has been reliable for our annual Soiree fundraiser for 2 years! I would recommend them to anyone! I can see how they would be a great fit for any wedding reception. They respond quickly to emails with questions and have many options to fit unique needs, and their bartenders are nice and helpful!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Hey Bartender! Bartending Services's reply:

Boom! That just happened! Thanks so much guys it was our pleasure to be a part of your event again this year! Check em out: http://theragcollection.org

Jordan · Married on 02/27/2016

I experienced the service from Hey Bartender! at my best friend's wedding and knew I wanted them at my 2/27/16 wedding. We had a fantastic experience. The owner was very responsive to all of my messages,and we chose the package where they provide all of the mixers/soda and we bring the liquor/wine/beer. It was the perfect package for our ~75 guest wedding. They arrived on time, were very professional, and had plenty of product on hand to accommodate our guests. Would highly recommend Hey Bartender! to any couple looking to get a professional bar-tending service for their wedding.

Sent on 03/02/2016

Hey Bartender! Bartending Services's reply:

Boom! Thanks so much Jordan. It was truly our pleasure to be a part of your special day. Our Bartender, James, said the wedding was a blast too! Thanks for trusting us to kick it with your family & friends :) Now get outta here kid, go honeymoon or something! Cheers, Chad Zaneis Owner - Hey, Bartender!

Mark · Married on 02/06/2016

Chad , the owner ad our Bartenders, Herb and Stephanie, were awesome! Top notch service and a lot of fun as well!
    Hey Bartender provides a very good service at awesome prices as well. Hire them ...you'll be glad you did!
    Thanks! Mark and Bob, Feb 6, 2016

Sent on 02/15/2016

Hey Bartender! Bartending Services's reply:

Hey thanks so much for the nice review guys! The Bartenders said it was a fun event and the crowd was awesome ;) Our pleasure to be a part of it! Cheers, Chad Zaneis Owner - Hey, Bartender!

Hey Bartender was the best choice ever!! Great communication, easy payment options & excellent professionalism/services!! Would definitely recommend them for any event that needs a bartender!!

Hey Bartender! was a GREAT addition to my wedding!! Not only at the event, but before they were SO helpful and accommodating and made everything so easy and wonderful!! HIGHLY RECCOMEND.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Hey Bartender! Bartending Services's reply:

Howdy, Thanks soooo much for the kind review and positive feedback ;) .....you made our day :) Cheers, Chad Z Owner - Hey, Bartender! LLC

Bartender showed up on time. Was gracious to our guests and served the drinks well!! It was great working with Hey Bartender!! I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Hey Bartender! Bartending Services's reply:

:) Thanks so much for the great review! It was our pleasure to be of service!

Chad at Hey! Bartender was super helpful with coordinating everything for my wedding. He was always super responsive to my questions and made sure everything was good to go for my big day! The price for the complete package is unbeatable and my guests loved it! John was our bartender for the event and we was very professional and accommodating. I would recommend Hey! Bartender for anyone looking for bartending service at their reception.

Easy to work with. Great communication. Excellent service.

• Q

Amy · Married on 03/14/2015

I had an awesome experience with the services from the get go and our bartender John was awesome!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Hey Bartender! Bartending Services's reply:

Bueno! Made our day to see this pop up in our INBOX. Thank you! Cheers, Chad Zaneis Owner - Hey, Bartender!

Very friendly and helpful, on time and ready to go! Made a point to check on us (bride and groom) to see if we needed drinks!