Las Vegas, NV 89199 Map · Phone number

About Hera Beauty

Inspired by the Greek goddess of marriage, Hera Beauty is a hair and makeup design company in Las Vegas, providing full beauty services for all events and weddings, large or small, at the location of your choice.

Every woman should feel like a goddess on her wedding day and we take every effort to provide a relaxing experience while maintaining your wedding day schedule.

We use professional only, transfer-resistant AB (Airbrush) makeup for the smoothest, long-lasting (10+ hours), and photo-ready looks. We also use only the finest pro-hair care products available for glamorous, long holding updos, retro/pinup styles, and curls. Our artists are true pros and can work with every ethnicity, skin, and hair type.

Hera Beauty only employs Nevada State Board of Cosmetology licensed Cosmetologists and Estheticians ensuring our commitment to professional, reliable, and sanitary results! We also can provide a wide range of beauty services (haircuts, color, highlights, facials, & waxing) for a complete pampering before your wedding or event!

View our portfolios or for more info, check out our website and Facebook page:

www.heralasvegas.com

Hera BDD 080308 243

14 Reviews for Hera Beauty

• Eve

Eve · Married on 10/27/2012

I basically need Kat and Whitney to move in with me. No one would shut up about how awesome I looked on my wedding day! My bridal party looked just as good too! Thanks ladies!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Nikkole · Married on 03/17/2011

The ladies at Hera Beauty are awesome! They came to me, right on time, did an amazing job with my hair and makeup in about an hour...which lasted all night long...I still looked fabulous when we were finally getting to our hotel room at 2:00 in the morning. The airbrush makeup is a MUST for photos. And, the Hera Beauty ladies and just fun! I highly reccomend them for any bride in Vegas.

Sent on 03/30/2011

Caren · Married on 08/17/2010

Kat was so helpful with everything leading up to the big day, all of the planning and payment etc was easy. Then on my big day, her team showed up on time and ready to get started. They were efficient and got everything done on time. NOT TO MENTION, all of the looks well exceeded my expectations. It was everything I wanted plus more, and all of my girls had a great time!

Caren

Sent on 08/21/2010

Hera Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 32.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 53.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Shalimar Studios
    Shalimar Studios Wedding Photographers

Hera Beauty is top notch! I've utilized Kat and Whitney for various projects and they are always professional, personable and creative. They listen to the clients to give them the exact look they want for their special event. I definitely recommend those fabulous ladies!

• LOVE SHACK PHOTO
    LOVE SHACK PHOTO Wedding Photographers

Beautiful work and not cheesy at all, which to us, is the best compliment! We worked with Hera on our own wedding day, and as wedding photographers on the east coast, we have high standards! They worked super quick and totally understood what I wanted, and the final outcome was no less than perfect. I hope that we get a chance to work with Kat and Hera when we return for shoots on the west coast!

• Las Vegas See on map
    7024496766 (Other Phone Number)
    We provide on-location services. Business hours will vary.