North Bergen, North Bergen, NJ 07047 Map · Phone number

About Henna By Prachi

Henna By Prachi is a professional henna artist based out of North Bergen, New Jersey. Prachi has over 10 years of experience in the henna tattto artistry after receiving training from experts in India. She is proud to say that she is one of those individuals who was able to turn her passion into a profession. Prachi offers a diverse range of services and styles, providing clients with henna tattos that look like intricate works of art. Prachi’s designs range from simple designs for children, to extensively detailed work for weddings.

Henna By Prachi's body art could be a fantastic addition to your wedding event or wedding look. Prachi can also serve all the members of your wedding party, with group discounts and consultations available.

fp93232 uqcshlukaxroqdfv37492 nu3237 32
Foot designs
Foot designs
fp93232 uqcshlukaxroqdfv37492 nu3237 32

1 Reviews for Henna By Prachi

I emailed Prachi about my bridal henna only a few months before my wedding. She was very responsive and provided me with all the information I needed to make a quick and easy decision. Her pricing was competitive and she had friends that could help out with my mom and sister as well as for the welcome dinner. Although I didn't know exactly what I wanted for my henna design, Prachi gave me a great design after just showing me a few pictures and asking me a few questions. I would definitely recommend Prachi to any bride that is looking for a reliable, sweet and skilled henna artist. Remember, you will be spending at least 3-4 hours for your bridal henna so you want to be with someone who is good company. Definitely reach out to Prachi!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Henna By Prachi FAQ

• What is the starting price for body art? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Group Discounts

• North Bergen North Bergen, NJ, 07047 See on map