PO Box 2133, Waitsfield, VT 05673 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

About Hendrickson Photography Weddings

Using a quiet and artistic approach, Corey Hendrickson creates photographs that are elegant, natural and unique. His patience and attention to detail ensure consistent results, from formal portraits to candid moments. Corey works in 35 mm digital and medium format film and online proofing is provided for all events.

Corey's wedding photography has been published in Martha Stewart Weddings, InStyle Weddings, Boston Weddings, and VT Vows.

Please do not hesitate to call with any questions, or to check on availability.

Follow Hendrickson Photography Weddings on

• Real Weddings 30

2 Reviews for Hendrickson Photography Weddings

Daniela · Married on 10/07/2012

My fiance-turned-husband is a photographer, so we always knew that photography was certainly one section of the wedding that was going to get some serious attention. We are New Yorkers who live in Maine and got married in Vermont. Like our invitations, we searched for a while for photographers both near and far, and had many debates about whether or not we should go with someone local who was more expensive, or go for a less expensive photographer from New York (and thereby having to pay travel and room/board). I started to get slightly dismayed when, after a while, I felt that I wasn't coming across any photographers that we really LOVED. I mean, there were certainly great and talented photographers out there...just none that wowed us. And photography was too important a topic to settle on. And then we found Corey. I'm still not sure how we missed him in all of the initial searches considering he lives in the next town over from our wedding venue. (Major plus = he knows the area and the venue well.) After going back and forth on email for what felt like forever, we finally met him a couple days before our wedding (we kept missing eachother all of the other times we would travel to the venue) and were instantly so comfortable. He is such a down-to-earth guy that was willing to try some fun stuff with us but then naturally blended into the background to get some more natural photos. We truly loved him and couldn't have asked for a better person to take our photographs.

Sent on 10/24/2012
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 06/11/2011

Corey captured our day perfectly. He was able to capture all of the special moments candidly and with class. I simply could not have asked for anything else!

Not only is Corey an outstanding photographer, but he is an amazing person. He is a pleasure to be around - he is funny, kind, and sincere!

Booking Corey Hendrickson (Hendrickson Photography Weddings) was one of the best decisions we made in the entire planning process!

Sent on 07/07/2011