Arlington, VA 22206 Map · Phone number

About Hello, Sugar

Hello, Sugar specializes in all things sweet. From colorful and customized sweets tables to unique and affordable candy favors, I know how to make your event stand out!

I offer acomprehensive approach that allows you to host an amazing sweets table without any work. Because I respect how important your wedding is, I keep brides involved every step of the way. I handle everything...from planning, to set-up, to keeping your table fresh, to boxing up your leftovers. All you have to worry about is enjoying your day!

I also create unique candy party favors that make beautiful additions to any place setting! Wedding guests always love a colorful, edible, customized favor. My favors have been used to double as place settings, and I can create table signs and decorations to match.

My sweets table service are available throughout Metro DC, and I ship my favors nationwide. Please have a look at my work, visit my sweet blog for recipes and tips, and contact me directly for a quote!

SDC12335
SDC12333
SDC12346
SDC12335
SDC12333

2 Reviews for Hello, Sugar

When we first hired Hello Sugar, she was based in Michigan. Even though she moved, she still made the trip back to Michigan for our wedding. The setup was beautiful and all my guests loved it. She even came back and packaged up all the leftover candy for us to take home. She even kept us up to date with everything going on with the planning prior to the wedding.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Michelle · Married on 09/22/2012

Kristine did an amazing job with our favors! They were beautiful, fun, and original! She combined my ideas with her sense of style and added a little sugar to it… a perfect recipe for some truly original favors! She even offered to throw in table number signs to match the favors, which were the perfect touch for the tables! Not only were they beautiful and delicious, they also saved me a ton of work when a bride is most busy trying to get the final details finished. I doubt I would have been able to finish everything without her help! Also, she was able to ship them to me in Boston and the favors made it to me safely. (She even thought to mail a few extras, just in case!)

As an extra note, when everyone says "Don't forget to eat on your wedding day!", they mean it! I skipped dinner and became one cranky bride about half way through the reception. I had one of the extra favors to get my sugar back up and got right back in the party. Hello, Sugar literally saved my day!

I definitely recommend working with Kristine. You will love the results!

Sent on 11/15/2012