Heirlum Events

Dacula, Georgia View map
$2,750 Package Price

$2,750 Package Price

Heirlum Events is a wedding planning company located in Dacula, Georgia planning events for couples in the Atlanta metropolitan area. With ten successful years in the industry, the planners come fully equipped with the experience required to create and customize your perfect wedding day. Their passion for planning is contagious, so couples will enjoy curating their happily ever after every step of the way.

Alongside unparalleled professionalism and creativity, Heirlum Events provides services for nearly any wedding type. They provide couples with day-of coordination, full planning and partial planning services. Enjoy the stress-free feeling of knowing logistical necessities like timelines, guest lists and to-do lists are in place. Take advantage of their referral service as you go about selecting trusted vendors for necessities like catering, photography and floral design. The planners at Heirlum Events also provide couples with a budget analysis so your perfect day doesn’t break the bank.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Brielle
    Brielle F. Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing!!!

Tosin and her team went way above and beyond for our recent wedding. She not only organized and styled a gorgeous event, but she made my life as a bride so much less stressful, even in the middle of a pandemic! She was in touch with all of my vendors and thought of everything, and my wedding would not have been nearly as memorable or beautiful without her!

Heirlum Events's reply:

Thank you so much Brielle. It was our pleasure to have been part of your special day. Thank you for trusting us at Heirlum Events to handle your special day with the care and all the safety precaution necessary in the present pandemic time. We appreciate you. Thank you. Happy married life to you and your husband.
    Naomi B. Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing through and through.

I can not thank the amazing Heirlum Events enough for all their help on my special day. After enlisting Heirlum Events it was as if a weight was lifted off my shoulders. Heirlum Events was wonderful in all ways possible. They were caring, tactful, and dedicated. She made everything run smoothly so I could relax knowing I was in good hands. They went the extra mile to make sure everything was the best it could be on my wedding day.

Heirlum Events's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us at Heirlum Events. It was an honor to serve you. We wish you continued happiness.
    Joana Married on 06/01/2019

Unforgettable!

Wow! Where do I even begin? Planning a wedding be fun or very not fun but in my case, everything was a breeze because of the help of Heirlum events. The attention to detail, responsiveness, love, passion and organization made our special day even more special. I do not know what I would have done without Ms. Tosin. She has officially become my go to person for any other major event that we'll have. She made our day so beautiful and was always there with a smile when we needed her. If you want an unforgettable event planner and designer, look no further! We have been so many comments from our guests about what a great time they had at our wedding!

Heirlum Events's reply:

Thank you so much Joanna, you are trying to make me cry. It was a joy and an honor to serve you on your wedding day. Thank you for trusting me and my team.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brielle & Kyle
    16 photos · 09/19/2020

Dacula Dacula, Georgia, 30019
Location of (Heirlum Events)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding