Heather Todd Photography

Murray, KY View map
$3,699 Most Popular Price

$3,699 Most Popular Price

Hi... my name is Heather.
I am inspired by all things vintage, unique and fun.
I love polka dots & laughter, cupcakes & cameras. I love to be comfy... in sweatpants, & curled up with a blanket. I love the country... the quiet, the wildflowers, & the blue skies with big puffy clouds.
I love being a wife & mother to my sweet husband and my darling little girl! They are my everything!
I love to capture people who love each other. When I photograph you, I will ask you to be yourself. To try to forget there is someone with a camera watching. I will look for the thing that puts a sparkle in your eye. When you view your images, I want you to say “YES! that’s me!” Even though you are dressed in pretty photo shoot clothes, I want to see who you really are in your heart... who you are when you are just yourself... in your sweats and in your happy place!

I am a portrait photographer located in Murray, Kentucky but I also serve the surrounding areas including, Mayfield, Benton, Paducah, Calvert City, Draffenville, Hazel, New Concord, & Northwestern Tennessee, including Paris & Clarksville.

I specialize in portrait photography including Seniors, Engagement & Weddings but also Newborn, Maternity, Children . I love natural light photography & do primarily on location shoots!
I became a photographer because I love to see people smile & I wanted to be able to deliver a product that would make them happy for years to come. I absolutely love what I do & I would love to talk with you about what you are looking for in your photography session!