Harrington, DE 19952 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Heather Baker Photography

There is nothing I love more than photographing two people who are truly in love. Every couple has a unique story and I consider it an honor to document their authentic love story.

I am a romantic at heart, lover of all the dreamy wedding details, and someone who believes that your photos should last long into the future for your grandkids to enjoy.

I believe life is a journey and that people are put into our lives for a reason. I hope that you will be a part of my journey and allow me to tell your story!

Follow Heather Baker Photography on

1f00eea218d25e6b 1491436671882 img0036
img0036

3 Reviews for Heather Baker Photography

Judith · Married on 08/13/2016

Heather was absolutely amazing! From her happy nature and excitement for our somewhat non-traditional photo shoot for our very intimate wedding ceremony, Heather was simply a pleasure to work with. She was very prompt keeping in contact via email and her creative side helped us figure out exactly how/where we wanted our pictures done. Even though we did not meet before out big day, we felt like we already knew her based on our regular correspondences. The day of, she was professional, and made us feel like making sure great pictures capturing our special day were taken care of. She really took the time to document all the little details as well. The pictures we received were far beyond our expectations and we would book her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Carrie · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Heather. She was able to capture all the special moments and details of our engagement and wedding. We would absoutley recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 04/06/2017

Briana · Married on 05/03/2015

Heather was the photographer at my wedding two years ago. She was the best! She made my whole bridal party feel so comfortable and did a wonderful job capturing natural looking photos. I am so thankful for the way she captured our special day! I highly recommend her as a photographer. She is very professional but also made taking photos lots of fun! Contact her today, you won't regret it!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Heather Baker Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Matted Prints

• Lewes Lettering Co.
    Lewes Lettering Co. Wedding Invitations

Heather Baker is so amazing to work with! She is kind, relaxing, happy & creates gorgeous work! I feel lucky to work with Heather and am always recommending her to friends!

• Harrington, 19952 See on map