Heartfelt Ministries

Heartfelt Ministries

About Heartfelt Ministries

The beginning of your happily ever after
Heartfelt Ministries opened in February of 2007, and is owned and operated by Rev. Kelly Hunt and Rev. Zita Ruediger. We are Interfaith/Non-Denominational ministers, and we truly believe that this is your wedding, and it should be all about you, your relationship, and your beliefs. We will work with you to build your perfect wedding ceremony, then one of us will come and perform it at the location of your choice, and take care of the paperwork for you too. To remember your special day, you will get a keepsake, bound copy of your ceremony, on photo-safe paper.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Green Bay

Follow Heartfelt Ministries on

10 Reviews for Heartfelt Ministries

I do understand that people are busy a lot. I am busy a lot. However, if I was running a business I would make a point to respond to emails and texts. UNheartfelt ministries has yet to contact us back. Emails and text were sent with no reply at all. Dont waste you time or effort.

Profile Picture Toby, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We found out after the 30 day no refund policy that the officiant was in the throws of a messy divorce. We paid for the biggest package so we could have a personalized ceremony and more contact during the writing of our ceremony. for several months, Kelly made no contact at all except to say "there is plenty of time." Finally after email, phone call and text (by me) I got a response only after we were inside the 30 day no refund period. At that point she did meet with us and that meeting was so inappropriate on so many levels that we (just weeks before our wedding day) decided to find another officiant.

During this second meeting I was told over and over to "calm down" and that "there is plenty of time." At this time we were also told contact is only made on Wednesdays, news to us when the website and the selling point for our costly package was help when we needed it. Planning the ceremony involved throwing a book of writings in front of us and saying "pick from these." It was clear no effort had been made to get to know us or our wedding preferences. She even forgot the items I had previously sent saying "I'm sure I can find them." To make matters worse Kelly unloaded on us information about her own divorce. I do not feel any couple would be comfortable knowing their officiant is in the middle of a messy divorce while planning their own happy and love filled day. The entire meeting was unprofessional and inappropriate.

After contacting Heartfelt Ministries to let them know we would not be using the service, we heard no reply. No apology. No how can we do better. Nothing. I would expect more from a business who is in the business of providing a very personal service during a very busy time in a couple's life..

Disappointed does not even begin to describe how we feel about Heartfelt Ministries. The whole experience felt staged and uncomfortable. The website is misleading and the product is not as stated.

Profile Picture User5231372, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kelly Hunt was our officiant, and she was great. We got many, many compliments on how sweet and unique our ceremony was. I loved the way that Heartfelt provides you with the pieces of the ceremony. My fiance and I spent a night reading through everything and choosing what best suited us, so there were no surprises come ceremony time. Kelly was quick to answer questions and happily made edits and exclusions when we requested them.

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1343252649047 2010010100002

Military and Community Workers' discount

Redeem In-Store
To show our support to the members of our community that willingly put their lives on the line daily, we offer a special discount for you. If you are active or retired military, a police officer, fire and rescue, or an EMT, let us know. We will happily tell you about our discounts for those who give so freely to help keep our communities strong.

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend!!

Rev Kelly Hunt has given me alot of help with various weddings that I have here in Maryland. Recently she sent me some information on a Sand Ceremony. The guests were saying as to how creative it was to incorporate the children in the ceremony. The Bride and Groom where very pleased with the Sandy Ceremony. I thank Rev Kelly for sending me her version of this ceremony and giving me tips to make it special for the couple. I highly recommend Rev Kelly for anyone getting married in Wisconsin. She truely creates a perfect ceremony for her couples. I also

I met Rev. Kelly on Universal Ministries. She has hielped me to get started in my wedding ministry. She puts her whole heart into the weddings she performs. I am very pleased to endorse Heartfelt Ceremonies to everybody.

I have been in contact with Heartfelt Weddings and Rev. Kelly Hunt through My Heart is Yours Ministry. I've always found Rev. Kelly to be helpful, positive and open-minded and am happy to endorse her, Heartfelt Weddings and their services!

Heartfelt Wedding Ceremonies creates unique and beautiful ceremonies, giving attention to assisting their couples with creating memories of a lifetime. Being associated with Heartfelt Wedding Ceremonies through several Officiant Associations I have grown to a have much respect for their work and attention to your day.

Plover, WI 54467   See On Map