1188 Sussex Turnpike, Randolph, NJ 07869 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Heart of Gold

Heart of Gold is a family owned & run business.
Our honest and friendly staff will help you stay within any budget.
Find the perfect gifts and jewelry for the bride, the wedding party, the mother of the bride, mother of the groom, the grandparents, the flower girl, even the officiant!

In addition to selling jewelry, we also repair jewelry and watches, replace watch batteries, write appraisals, buy and sell estate jewelry AND buy your old gold, platinum and diamonds, etc..

HeartOfGold StoreJoiner
1heart of gold74a
HeartOfGold StoreJoiner
1heart of gold74a

3 Reviews for Heart of Gold

Absolutely amazing service! My fiancé and I bought our wedding bands here. We looked at numerous retail places like zales and Kay but we didnt end up finding "the one". Heart of Gold has numerous styles with amazing quality! I am definitely going back to purchase jewelry for my wedding day!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Mark · Married on 08/08/2008

Bob and Mary are the most courteous professional people we have worked with. They listen to you very well. If they do not have exactly what you are looking for, they will find something very similar, if not better. They provide exceptional customer service in a friendly atmosphere.

Sent on 01/14/2009

mary · Married on 02/10/2007

Bob and Mary were AWESOME!!!! really REALLY helpful and friendly, esp when i couldnt make up my mind about gifts for the mother of the bride and mother of the groom.... helpful ideas for jewelry t omatch the dresses of my bridesmaids-which doubled as their thank you gift- and they even were able to get me a flower girl basket and unity candle. it truly was a very enjoyable couple of days working with them. all my items came in within 2 weeks. I made sure to bring them photos afterwards of the wedding party etc. i would reccommend them for ANY jewelry need- not just for weddings.
    did i also mention we got our wedding bands there? =) they worked wtih us on the price so we were able to get what we liked IN our budget. i cant say enough good things about them!!!

Sent on 12/30/2008

Heart of Gold's reply:

What fantastic feedback!!
    We truly believe that the process of planning and preparing for your wedding is a special time to be enjoyed. We thank you for allowing to be a part of your process! And we were happy to help you find those perfect gifts to make your day special. We wish you many blessings on your marriage and hope to hear from you again in the future!

Heart of Gold FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Heart of Gold 1
    20% off! Good towards any purchase! (not valid towards repairs)
    go to www.HeartOfGoldNJ.com and print out our 20% off coupon! bring it with you when you visit us for an additional savings!

• 1188 Sussex Turnpike Randolph, 07869 See on map