Hayden Lake Country Club

4.6 out of 5 rating
    4.6 out of 5 rating
    Jenna Married on 12/27/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hayden Lake Country Club hosted our wedding ceremony and wedding reception, and did it with precision and grace! They delivered on every aspect we wanted, and made our day smooth and unforgettable! We had several meetings with their on site events planner, Cory, who really put so much time and effort into making everything elegant and flawless. She was able to meet with us, answer all our questions and really make me feel confident the day would go well. The staff was always attentive to our needs, very friendly and the overall experience was highly affordable. I would recommend the CC for the food quality and price alone! I loved it so much, what a great experience!
    Kristin Married on 07/23/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    So very professional. I didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding. They take care of the rentals, set up, clean up, and catering. They were quick to get food out to everyone and made no mistakes on food orders. They served my husband and I first and always made sure we were taken care of. Many, many of our guests commented on how excellent the service was. I am SO happy we decided to have both the ceremony and reception here. So stress-free!
    Madison Married on 06/28/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would recommend Hayden Lake Country Club to anyone who wants to get married at a golf course on an amazing lake. All you need is a member to sponsor you and your set. The entire staff is amazing and the corrdinator we worked with was great, we truly had no worries the whole time.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
2362 E Bozanta Dr Hayden, 83835
2087723211
Location of (Hayden Lake Country Club)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding

Wedding Venues