Hawk Flowers and Gifts

Littleton, CO View map

$1,500 Typical Price

We are a custom boutique, where each Bride's vision is understood and cared for by our wedding team. A complimentary consultation is the beginning place, whether it is in person, email, or other media, we ensure that each characteristic that will make the flowers unique is accounted for. Here is a link to our wedding portfolio for an idea of some of our brides visions. https://hawkflowers.com go to our our wedding portfolio site to see some beautiful ideas! Or, contact us at 303-872-8555 to set up a consultation.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$115.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Jane
    Jane Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding Vision Come True

Serena and her team at Hawk Flowers and Gifts went above and beyond to make our wedding dreams come true. I knew exactly what I wanted, and Serena made it all come true. What I wanted was a little out of the box, and Serena was excited and more than willing to make it happen.
    When we first met with Serena to discuss our vision, she was an excellent listener. She showed us photos of weddings she has done before and discussed our options based on our budget. She did not try to push us at all to spend more than what we had - but worked with our budget. She was very creative about how to spread our budget with suggestions such as not having large bouquets for bridesmaids or having simple centerpieces.
    Serena is professional, calm, grounded, creative, organized and very very patient. I'm pretty sure that I called or e-mailed her randomly about 5 times before our big day, and she never once seemed annoyed. I also changed our order about 3 times and she was very accommodating and patient.
    Serena was also willing to meet us earlier than planned at a random spot about ten min away for our venue to drop off the flowers for first look photos before continuing to our venue to set up. We were very grateful for this!
    We got so many compliments on our wedding theme, flowers and decor. Serena literally made our dreams become reality and we are so grateful! Thank you Serena and Hawk Flowers!
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 10/05/2018

The most gorgeous florals for our big day!

Serena and her team at Hawk Flowers in Littleton were one of the best choices we ever made for our October wedding. First of all, Serena is one of the most kind, genuine people you will meet. She spent so much time with my mother and I, ensuring that every detail of our decor was just right and was perfect for the Big Day. Everything from our table settings, to the bridal bouquet, to the bridesmaids bouquets to the ceremony decor was absolutely stunning. She was up for the challenge of decorating the large ceremony arbor at The Barn at Raccoon Creek and it was breathtaking. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect florist for our wedding day. She captured our bohemian, rustic vibe and gave us decor that we will never, ever forget. Serena is phenomenal and comes highly, highly recommended from this bride and groom!!
    Amy Married on 09/07/2018
    Serena did a phenomenal job bringing my vision to life and creating the most stunning flower arrangements for my wedding. Easy to communicate with, responsive, Serena was always friendly. I'm so glad I chose Hawk Flowers for our wedding flowers and would highly recommend Serena to other brides-to-be.

Real Weddings

• Eve & Jonathan
    33 photos · 07/29/2018

7421 W Bowles Ave, Suite 8 Littleton, 80123
Location of (Hawk Flowers and Gifts)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding