Hartleigh Jane Photography

Marshall, VA View map
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 05/11/2013
    Working with Heather was amazing. She had previously photographed our friend's wedding and when I saw her work I immediately asked for her number for our wedding. When we met with her in person I knew she was going to be perfect. She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement & wedding photos. All of our pictures turned out beautiful. The week before our rehearsal she drove to our house to drop off some engagement photos I had ordered last minute. She could have mailed them, but went the extra mile to make sure I would have them in time. I can't recommend her enough!
    Jenna Married on 06/08/2012
    I couldn't recommend Heather more highly. She did a fantastic job as the photographer for my wedding last June. Besides the fact that the pictures came out so well look like they are from out of a magazine, she was a delight as a person as well. I knew everything was going to go smoothly as long as she was around. She had an air of calm, collected, but also assertive. She was creative with different shots and really captured every detail that I'd wanted and more. There was a really beautiful sunset going on during the reception. She snuck us out and we got some of the best shots of the whole wedding. It also gave us an excuse to take a breath from all of the excitement going on inside. We were then able to view the pictures afterward during the reception because she had uploaded them to an iPad. It was a real pleasure having her as our photographer and I would recommend her to anyone.
    Alyssa Married on 10/22/2011
    Heather is a dream to work with! Not only did she photograph our wedding (10/22/2011), but our engagement session, newborn photos and most recently Christmas photos! She has always gone above and beyond! During our wedding she was really involved and even researched our venue to ensure we didn't waste time looking for the perfect spot, and it paid off! Our pictures are breath taking! Our wedding was the peak weekend for the leaves and Heather captured the beautiful fall colors! During dinner she quickly edited a handful of photos and set up a slideshow during the reception; our guests couldn't stop admiring them! We couldn't be happier with Heather and our photos!

Heather photographed our newborn session this Feburary for our week old baby. She was amazing with him! He wasn't being the best client, but she was incredibly patient with him. She took her time and positioned him with different props and blankets, and even appeased my husband's sports ideas. :)

Just a few weeks ago she photographed our son again for a Christmas mini session. She had a beautiful set up in her house with backdrops, props, cookies and Christmas music! Our son had such a great time playing with the props and we received great photos as a result!

Long story short, I would highly reccomend Heather! She's our family's permanent photographer!

Marshall, VA, 20115
Location of (Hartleigh Jane Photography)

Hartleigh Jane Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Hartleigh Jane Photography offer?

Hartleigh Jane Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Hartleigh Jane Photography offer?

Hartleigh Jane Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Hartleigh Jane Photography offer for wedding events?

Hartleigh Jane Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Hartleigh Jane Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Hartleigh Jane Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding