Gordonsville, VA 22942 Map · Phone number

About Hart of Grace Photography

A Central Virginia based lifestyle and documentary wedding and portrait photographer serving the greater Fredericksburg, Charlottesville and Richmond areas and beyond.

Follow Hart of Grace Photography on

Hart of Grace Photography 4
Hart of Grace Photography 5

Laura Fleck/laura Barnett · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Absolutely perfect

Gracie Hart was everything we had hoped for! We met before the wedding, walked around the venue, and chatted like old friends. When we first signed up with Gracie, we got a special care package from her-complete with Mr. and Mrs. wine glasses! That was so special as that was the point that it hit home-we were getting married!!
    She was professional, punctual, and with her second photographer, got all of the pictures we had hoped for and more.

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Hart of Grace Photography 6
    Hart of Grace Photography 7
    Hart of Grace Photography 8

Hart of Grace Photography's reply:

Thanks Laura! You're wedding was beautiful and I'm so glad you trusted me to capture it! I hope you and Jimmy are enjoying the married life.

Samantha · Married on 09/07/2019

Everything you want in a photographer

Gracie is amazing and super sweet! Her wedding package included your wedding day and a second session, which could be a bridal session or an engagement session.

I personally picked the engagement session. Gracie met me at my location of choice and time frame and we had a great engagement shoot. We did two outfits for the shoot and had plenty color photos and black and white photos sent to us. I loved them!!!

For the day of, Gracie and her husband were the photographers. While she was with me and my girls taking photos of us getting ready, her husband took photos of the men and some outside details. Prior to the wedding she sends out a questionnaire asking about the expectation for the day of, any special requests and a list of the group photos we wanted. The whole time I felt as if every second was captured. I also super loved that we did different poses compared to the engagement session.

With in 3 days we got our sneak peak and I was absolutely in love! My favorite photo, the one I knew I was going to love and the one I was most excited for was including in the sneak peak and it brought me to tears. It was beautiful! I enjoyed every aspect of my experience with Hart of Grace Photography and would recommend Gracie to anyone! Next month she is also doing my baby announcement shoot too! REACH OUT TO HER!!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2019
    Hart of Grace Photography 9

Hart of Grace Photography's reply:

Samantha, you and Chris are just the best! I loved your wedding and am so glad you trusted me to capture it. I can't wait to see you again later this month!
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin F · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing photographer

Simply put, Gracie was amazing. She was everything my husband and I wanted in a photographer and the pictures we have are wonderful. Not only do we have beautiful formal photos (some of which I swear she made us look like models!), but she also captured photos showing moments of pure laughter and joy, and those are some of my favorite pictures from our day. We didn't hire a videographer, so these pictures are really special to me because they instantly take me back to that moment in time and I love having those memories captured on film.

We did an engagement session with Gracie as well and that was great too! We wanted to go someplace other than our venue for our engagement photos, and Gracie did some research and found multiple locations for us to choose from. My husband and I spent the afternoon chatting and getting to know Gracie during the engagement session, and I think that made our wedding day even more enjoyable.

After both our engagement session and our wedding day, we received photos in a very timely manner. Gracie also posted sneak peaks on social media as well as wrote a beautiful blog post showcasing some gorgeous photos from our wedding day, which we loved sharing with friends and family.

I cannot stop looking at our beautiful pictures and I highly recommend Gracie!

Sent on 09/29/2019
    Hart of Grace Photography 10

Katie,
    You were a beautiful bride! Your whole day showed the love and joy between you and Adam and I'm so glad I was able to capture it. It was a gorgeous day!

Hart of Grace Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints