Santa Clarita, CA View map Visit website
3.4 out of 5 rating
Up to 120 guests

Up to 120 guests

Hart & Main is a unique wedding and event space located in Santa Clarita, California. Originally a family-owned auto repair shop, this unique industrial space has been fully renovated to provide an upscale and sophisticated spot for ceremonies and receptions. Featuring a mid-century modern design and luxurious new amenities, the venue welcomes couples to celebrate their momentous occasion in style.

Facilities and Capacity
Hart & Main can host up to 225 standing and 140 seated guests in its versatile event spaces. On the lower level, soon-to-be-newlyweds can exchange vows in front of an intricate white breezeblock wall or a lush green wall of vegetation. Here, draping bistro lights cast a warm and romantic ambiance over the festivities, while tasteful landscaping completes the look. A range of indoor and outdoor seating is also available on this floor for guests to mingle, enjoy cocktails, and sample hors d’oeuvres. In addition, friends and family can make their way upstairs to the rooftop deck and order drinks from the satelite bar. The venue also comes with two get ready suites where the couple and their wedding parties can get ready ahead of the celebration.

Hart & Main is comprised of a team of experienced professionals to create an all-inclusive and elegant wedding venue. These event specialists will work closely with clients to bring their visions to life with thoughtful design choices, exquisite menu creation, and seamless event planning. On the big day, couples will have 24-hour access to the property and vendors can begin loading in at eight in the morning. Rental of the facility includes tables and chairs, lounge furniture, and a Sonos sound system throughout. Reception dinners are prepared in the in-house commercial kitchen, which outside caterers are welcome to use. For those lovebirds looking for a more adventurous culinary experience, the driveway is designed to accommodate food trucks. Flexible and spacious, Hart & Main is a chic setting in which to make timeless memories with loved ones

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$7,800

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$6,800

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$7,800

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$6,800

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Glassware
Set Up
Tables

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$40

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Liquor
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Garden
Loft
Rooftop

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Clean Up
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Outside Cake

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
Glassware

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

• Dayna
    Dayna R. Married on 05/29/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

100% Satisfied

From planning to execution, this venue was perfect.

Hart & Main's reply:

Thank you, Dayna! Your wedding was one of our first and it was really nice. We really appreciate the kind words.
    Desiree N. Married on 10/29/2022
    1.8 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating

They have a lot of work to do

Let me start off by saying this is a beautiful venue but they have a long ways to go. In the beginning my husband and I thought we found a great place and a brand new venue once it was time for our wedding. Looking back it seems like they were just trying to make a sale and made empty promises, where to start. We awaited to finally view the venue in person and once it did that's when it all started. Originally when we had our first venue meeting were told we would have access to the upstairs bar and that the venue would have staff. Once it was finally opened and after we signed our contract we were told if you have less than 100 guests the rooftop bar is an extra charge and that they were only providing staff for the ceremony flip. This resulted in a panic and having to hire staff only two months before our wedding. We also wanted an estimate of our open bar bill since we had our final guest count a month before the wedding and the bartender, Mike, kept refusing and told us that is something he gives us the week of the wedding. It resulted in us having to contact Jordan multiple times and she was finally able to give us an estimate, which made my husband I more upset because they wanted to give us a $7,000 bill the week of our wedding?!!! We had open bar until 10pm the night of our wedding and I had about 15 people come to my husband and I telling us how rude Mike was and that they were charging for drinks at 9:45pm! Another problem we had was with the sonos speakers, it is stated in our contract that we had access to them but apparently you only get access to them in the bridal and groom suite. My catering also had problems with them, when they were told they could not use the fryer in the kitchen. Which led to my caterer questioning them because they had oil in their fryer when they went to visit the venue! The venue had a Halloween night the week before and apparently it was okay for them to make use of the fryer but we couldn't. We had to fight back a little and we were finally able to have access to the fryer. This overall resulted in my husband and I having the most stressful and worst wedding experience. I also had vendors who also worked with the venue and they told me their other clients were having similar problems with Hart & Main as well. They seem to do everything in their best interest and not in the best interest of the couple. They would only recommend vendors they partner with which now looking back was a big red flag. I also had a lot of back and forth with my planner and the venue itself, they didn't seem to communicate with her well. My wedding was so fun and beautiful but because my husband, my planner, and I made sure of it. I unfortunately would not recommend Hart & Main. They were a complete headache to work with and I don't think it was worth it. I understand that this is a new venue but there shouldn't have been this many problems

Hart & Main's reply:

We feel terrible that you feel this way, Desiree. It’s certainly not how we intended to make you feel. I do appreciate the comments, even if they are tough to read. There is a lot here and I’ll try to unpack the bigger points; Some are warranted and others I’ll need to respectfully challenge. You were one of the early bookings (August 2021) just about 2 months after we began construction. We were brand new and figuring ourselves out. We did our best to communicate that reality to prospective clients, and most couples that booked us during the construction period understood that there was an element of uncertainty. We did our best to accommodate those that expressed frustrations, within reason, feeling so grateful that they took a chance on us. I wish you would have asked to elevate the conversation, as it might have helped avoid some of your frustrations or given us a chance to show you that we do care about our clients AND our venue. Below are some thoughts regarding some of your specific grievances:

1) They were only providing staff for the ceremony flip. –--- [HM} This provision is in our contract, but we or the planner could have done a better job reminding you earlier. It’s also one of the reasons we provide preferred caterers as most offer staff to serve and bus the tables during food service.

2) Another problem we had was with the sonos speakers, it is stated in our contract that we had access to them but apparently you only get access to them in the bridal and groom suite. –--- [HM} Clients are welcome to use the Sonos speakers throughout the property. That said, since the property in not in an area where fiber internet is available, we recommend that clients not use it for important portions of their event in case it acts up. Seems like we could have communicated this more clearly to you.

3) We also wanted an estimate of our open bar bill since we had our final guest count a month before the wedding and the bartender, Mike, kept refusing and told us that is something he gives us the week of the wedding. –--- [HM} I think it’s important to clarify that Mike did not refuse to give you an estimate, but he did say that he wouldn’t accept payment for the bar a month in advance. Guest counts often change slightly in the last couple weeks, and we’d prefer not to have to do a second charge/credit to reconcile the amount. I’d also note that bar package pricing sheets are provided twice, once with the welcome package and again closer to the event date when Mike seeks to customize your beverage program. For your package, the pricing was per person, which made it straightforward in determining an estimated bar cost.

4) We had open bar until 10pm the night of our wedding and I had about 15 people come to my husband and I telling us how rude Mike was and that they were charging for drinks at 9:45pm –--- [HM} I’m sorry if Mike came off rude to any of your guests. To clarify, the hosted bar contract is for a 4-hour period. Your wedding timeline (provided to us by your planner) stated that cocktail hour would begin at 6pm, however, your ceremony ended at 5:45pm, which is why Mike communicated that the hosted bar ended at 9:45pm. You elected to transition to a cash bar after the hosted bar period. We recommend going to an “on consumption” bar after the hosted period, but we give clients the ability to go to cash to help them manage their budget.

5) My catering also had problems with them, when they were told they could not use the fryer in the kitchen. –---[HM} Our catering rules state that outside caterers are not allowed to use the fryer (for many reasons). Your caterer was informed a couple times prior to the event. He decided to use the fryer anyway, which was disappointing. Ultimately, the venue staff chose to let him continue using the fryer so long as he took the spent oil away and cleaned the fryer, which he agreed to do. Unfortunately, he left the oil in the fryer and didn’t clean it at the end of the night.

While I’m not sure what you mean by a “big red flag” that we have preferred vendors, I can tell you that we don’t profit from any of them. They are on the list because they are great at what they do, they are easy to work with, and they respect our property and our staff.

Above all, I am relieved and excited that you had a fun and beautiful wedding. And I do appreciate your compliments on the aesthetic of the property.
illustration stars

Jordan – Office Manager

Mike – General Manager and Bar Manager

Tricia – Wedding and Event Planner

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
24217 Main Street Santa Clarita, CA, 91321
Location of (Hart & Main)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding