3225 Herons Point Circle, Kissimmee, FL 34741 Map · Phone number

• Harpist Christine MacPhail
  • HarpStrings
  • Assel Jean-Pierre Jr
Pianist Victoria Lynn Schultz performing at Universal's Portofino Hotel and Convention Center
vs022609 0005
Harpist Victoria Lynn Schultz performing for a Garden Wedding Ceremony
Harpist Victoria Lynn Schultz performing for a Garden Wedding Ceremony
Harpist Victoria Lynn Schultz performing for an event at Walt Disney World's Grand Floridian Resort
Harpist Victoria Lynn Schultz performing for a convention event at the Marriott World Center
Harpist Victoria Lynn Schultz performing for a wedding ceremony at the Gaylord Palms Hotel and...
Harpist Victoria Lynn Schultz performing for an event at Universal's  Portofino Hotel
Harpist Victoria Lynn Schultz performing for an event at Universal's Portofino Hotel
vs022609 0005

5 Reviews for Harpist Victoria Schultz

Djc · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent Harpist!!

Victoria is incredibly sweet and an amazing Harpist. We hired her for our September 2019 pre ceremony, ceremony, and cocktail hour. She took the time out for us to go over music that we wanted. It was such a lovely experience to listen her play. You can see she has a passion for music, and playing the harp. She truly knows her music. She has any music selection you can think of on hand in her many binders. She even played Star Wars music at our wedding! She was a pleasure to work with, provided with a very fair price, and delivered a wonderful experience at my wedding. I just wish I would have had the time to enjoy hearing her more at my wedding.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Harpist Victoria Schultz's reply:

Thank you, Darcy, for your kind words. I am thrilled to have been a part of your beautiful wedding! I LOVED playing the Star Wars themes!

Nataly · Married on 12/02/2017

My husband and I are so pleased with Victoria's services. We had one meeting with her where she played a few songs and we fell in love. We had a " surprise wedding" and our guests said that everything became real when she started to play the pre-ceremony music. Our wedding ceremony was lovely and her harp definitely play a major part. Instead of walking I felt like I was floating down the isle when I heard the harp. Victoria is extremely talented and pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2013

Victoria Lynn Schultz - Harpist:

Victoria played the most beautiful music on harp during our ceremony, and then on piano during our cocktail hour. The selections were different to create the two moods that we were going for, and it was just beautiful. She didn't know we were going to do a unity candle during the ceremony, and began playing to add that extra special touch for that portion of our service. All of the key songs (moms walking in, wedding party, bride, etc.) were exactly the way we wanted them.

Ashley and Ted

Sent on 05/19/2013

• DJ Phil Joeckel
    DJ Phil Joeckel Wedding DJs

True professional, talented musician, highly recommend hiring Victoria!

• Angels Dream Events
    Angels Dream Events Wedding Planners

Victoria Schultz is an Amazing Harpist! She knows exactly how to add that special touch to any event. Not only does she make your event unique, but she adds class and elegance to your special day. She is also very professional and a pleasure to work with.

• 3225 Herons Point Circle Kissimmee, 34741 See on map