120 S. Houghton Rd. STE 138-175, Tucson, AZ 85748 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $800

About Harmony Entertainment

Professional DJ Rashid Hamdan has been in the music business for over 20 years now, growing his client base as well as his skills. Music styles have come and gone, and although he has attended countless parties, he love nothing more than watching a dancing crowd at a fabulous wedding from the DJ booth. Thanks to his experience, Rashid Hamdan has become an expert in terms of music as well as in organizing events and making sure everyone is out on the dance floor.

screen shot 2016 12 28 at 9 27 31 am
screen shot 2016 12 28 at 9 27 24 am
screen shot 2016 12 28 at 9 15 32 am
screen shot 2016 12 28 at 9 27 31 am

16 Reviews for Harmony Entertainment

Sara Singleton · Married on 02/02/2019

Perfect evening!

So our DJ was Cody for our wedding on February 2nd. He was beyond amazing! We had a more laid back, casual wedding(not super strict on timeframes or anything) and he caught onto that pretty quick and just helped the evening go so smoothly. And he definitely helped up keep things slightly on track when we got a little distracted with the merriment. Everyone at our wedding kept telling us how much they loved our dj and just matched the vibe of our event so perfectly! We also had it at a private residence and we had no issues getting things set up, and Cody scoped out the place beforehand to make sure everything could be set up properly. Rashid(the owner) helped get everything set up so quickly and easily so I wasn’t stressed about music on top of everything else. Any problems or concerns I had, they got back to me quick. I highly, highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Chelsea · Married on 01/25/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Rashid was so awesome! He kept things fun, played excellent music, and made sure all of our requests were met, and that all of our guests had a great time! We will definitely be recommending him to friends and family!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Libby · Married on 07/26/2018

DJ Rashid did our wedding. He was amazing. I really liked that he took almost an hour of his time on the phone with me before the wedding going over every detail. He had every song we wanted. He took requests and was super friendly with the guests. He kept the flow of the entire evening going. He was so FUNNY. And for us humor is everything. He suggested we play the "shoe game" and it went over so well. It is a memory I will have forever. If you don't know what that is then you have to book him and find out. I highly recommend his services to any and all future couples. Thank you Rashid for a great night. We will never forget it ... or you for that matter! WELL DONE!

Sent on 07/28/2018