Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

13 Reviews for Harmony Entertainment

4.7

Rashid was AMAZING at our wedding. Not only that, he actually meet with my fiance (at the time) and myself before the wedding for a sit down face-to-face meeting which lasted over an hour. I was really impressed with the time he took during this meeting. He never acted impatient, or in a hurry to leave. He listened attentively to what I wanted as a bride and he was great. During our meeting he went over the whole agenda and schedule with us. He reviewed our song list in detail. He was helpful and professional at all times and made helpful suggestions too. In addition to our face to face meeting, he made himself very available to me as the bride and took my phone calls and emails with a friendly pleasant disposition. We had a phone conference the day before the wedding too, just to make sure he had all correct versions of our specially selected songs, and how to pronounce people's names participating in the wedding party. Then on my wedding day, he was FABULOUS. He kept the party lively and moving, and people on the dance floor. He even helped me teach the Cupid Shuffle to my guests. I found him to be friendly, helpful, fun and professional throughout the entire process.

Profile Picture karen , 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rashid was amazing. He was helpful on keeping me on schedule. He was also fun, he was some of my guest the electric slide. He also danced with us.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rashid was an amazing DJ. In advance he gave us paperwork that outlined all the parts of our day. He is so professional and you can tell that he can really take control and make choices for you, or if you're the type of person who has a super clear vision and wants to provide a lot of direction, he'll tailor his services to meet your more specific needs. We had a few favorite songs that we wanted to hear, but overall we left the reception up to him. I couldn't have been more pleased. 't kept the dance floor full all night, never letting the party lull. It was fabulous! Even my father who doesn't pay attention to music or dance in the least, my dad made a comment about how great our DJ was. Wow!

We also had some special requests during the ceremony that he helped to make happen, like ensuring the microphones were ready for our readers and live musicians. He also found a special song that he purchased in advance of the event to play during a Scottish ceremony that our family loves.

I would hire him again for another party in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Joyanne, 5/3/14, 8 Reviews