120 S. Houghton Rd. STE 138-175, Tucson, AZ 85748 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $800

About Harmony Entertainment

Professional DJ Rashid Hamdan has been in the music business for over 20 years now, growing his client base as well as his skills. Music styles have come and gone, and although he has attended countless parties, he love nothing more than watching a dancing crowd at a fabulous wedding from the DJ booth. Thanks to his experience, Rashid Hamdan has become an expert in terms of music as well as in organizing events and making sure everyone is out on the dance floor.

screen shot 2016 12 28 at 9 27 31 am
screen shot 2016 12 28 at 9 27 24 am
screen shot 2016 12 28 at 9 15 32 am
screen shot 2016 12 28 at 9 27 31 am
screen shot 2016 12 28 at 9 27 24 am
screen shot 2016 12 28 at 9 15 32 am

14 Reviews for Harmony Entertainment

Libby · Married on 07/26/2018

DJ Rashid did our wedding. He was amazing. I really liked that he took almost an hour of his time on the phone with me before the wedding going over every detail. He had every song we wanted. He took requests and was super friendly with the guests. He kept the flow of the entire evening going. He was so FUNNY. And for us humor is everything. He suggested we play the "shoe game" and it went over so well. It is a memory I will have forever. If you don't know what that is then you have to book him and find out. I highly recommend his services to any and all future couples. Thank you Rashid for a great night. We will never forget it ... or you for that matter! WELL DONE!

karen · Married on 07/08/2017

Rashid was AMAZING at our wedding. Not only that, he actually meet with my fiance (at the time) and myself before the wedding for a sit down face-to-face meeting which lasted over an hour. I was really impressed with the time he took during this meeting. He never acted impatient, or in a hurry to leave. He listened attentively to what I wanted as a bride and he was great. During our meeting he went over the whole agenda and schedule with us. He reviewed our song list in detail. He was helpful and professional at all times and made helpful suggestions too. In addition to our face to face meeting, he made himself very available to me as the bride and took my phone calls and emails with a friendly pleasant disposition. We had a phone conference the day before the wedding too, just to make sure he had all correct versions of our specially selected songs, and how to pronounce people's names participating in the wedding party. Then on my wedding day, he was FABULOUS. He kept the party lively and moving, and people on the dance floor. He even helped me teach the Cupid Shuffle to my guests. I found him to be friendly, helpful, fun and professional throughout the entire process.

Alexandra · Married on 05/22/2015

Rashid was amazing. He was helpful on keeping me on schedule. He was also fun, he was some of my guest the electric slide. He also danced with us.

Harmony Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• 120 S. Houghton Rd. STE 138-175 Tucson, AZ 85748 See on map