Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

14 Reviews for Harmony Entertainment

One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

DJ Rashid did our wedding. He was amazing. I really liked that he took almost an hour of his time on the phone with me before the wedding going over every detail. He had every song we wanted. He took requests and was super friendly with the guests. He kept the flow of the entire evening going. He was so FUNNY. And for us humor is everything. He suggested we play the "shoe game" and it went over so well. It is a memory I will have forever. If you don't know what that is then you have to book him and find out. I highly recommend his services to any and all future couples. Thank you Rashid for a great night. We will never forget it ... or you for that matter! WELL DONE!

Profile Picture Libby, 7/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rashid was AMAZING at our wedding. Not only that, he actually meet with my fiance (at the time) and myself before the wedding for a sit down face-to-face meeting which lasted over an hour. I was really impressed with the time he took during this meeting. He never acted impatient, or in a hurry to leave. He listened attentively to what I wanted as a bride and he was great. During our meeting he went over the whole agenda and schedule with us. He reviewed our song list in detail. He was helpful and professional at all times and made helpful suggestions too. In addition to our face to face meeting, he made himself very available to me as the bride and took my phone calls and emails with a friendly pleasant disposition. We had a phone conference the day before the wedding too, just to make sure he had all correct versions of our specially selected songs, and how to pronounce people's names participating in the wedding party. Then on my wedding day, he was FABULOUS. He kept the party lively and moving, and people on the dance floor. He even helped me teach the Cupid Shuffle to my guests. I found him to be friendly, helpful, fun and professional throughout the entire process.

Profile Picture karen , 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rashid was amazing. He was helpful on keeping me on schedule. He was also fun, he was some of my guest the electric slide. He also danced with us.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/22/15, 4 Reviews