Hannah Henke

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hannah Henke is a wedding photographer operating out of Denver, Colorado. With years of professional experience, Hannah will strive to capture every moment of your special day so that you can relive it for years to come. Her goal is to create timeless and vibrant images that faithfully represent the love and beauty that shines through on your celebration.

Hannah Henke is available to document weddings across Colorado, Texas, California, and beyond. She knows that every wedding is different and is committed to telling your one-of-a-kind story the way you have always wanted it to be told. With her assistance, she will help you to craft the perfect photography package to suit your needs and budget. Her services include:

• Engagement shoots
  • Bridal portraits
  • Digital files
  • Multiple locations
  • Additional photographer
  • Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Serenity
    Serenity Married on 02/10/2021

You want Hannah on your team!

There are a ton of reasons why you should hire Hannah; here are my top ones!
    - She's very responsive and knowledgeable. I asked her so many questions leading up to the wedding and she answered all of them with patience and humor.
    - She helped us to relax in front of the camera, resulting in really great photos. Usually an engagement sesh helps with this, but this wasn't an option for us. Hannah made sure we didn't feel that lack by providing direction but also having a laidback vibe that encouraged us to be more ourselves.
    - She's flexible and accommodating. Several things went wrong (delayed flights, etc) but Hannah totally went with the flow and also helped me remain calm. She also worked seamlessly with our videographer.
    - And this should go without saying, but she takes incredible pictures. We are super grateful that she was able to document our wedding, and we look forward to enjoying those pictures for a lifetime to come.

11/10 would recommend!
  • Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 12/03/2020

You NEED Hannah Henke!

Hannah Henke photographed both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Engagement pictures in the middle of a field in Austin can be awkward, but Hannah Henke ensures you are comfortable and happy. She played music for us and was so excitable, my husband and I had SO much fun. On our big day, Hannah showed up early, stayed late, and photographed everything I had hoped she'd capture + more. Her images are unbelievable and she is able to capture emotions in a photo. Hannah doesn't just shoot the staged photos, she also captures photos that are candid and real, and I love how unique that is! We could not have been more thrilled with Hannah Henke as our photographer!
    Susie N. Married on 09/06/2020

COVID/Back up/Beach Wedding - St. Joseph, MI

2020 was a rough year for weddings. My original plan was a June destination wedding in Europe, which needed to be postponed, but we decided to have a local smaller ceremony outdoors on the beach. We booked with Hannah a bit last minute, and I am so happy to have had the chance to work with her and have her photograph our weddings. Hannah is a true joy to work with. She is flexible, kind, organized, and so creative. During the planning process, Hannah made sure to ask me what types of shots were important to me and then documented them and remembered all of them during the actual event. I’ve worked with several photographers and never heard of anyone else doing this, which adds true value because it is impossible to remember these details yourself when you are the bride (trust me). What I appreciated the most about working with Hannah is her team approach. Our photos turned out so so beautiful, and during the wedding several guests complimented on how nice our photographer was to work with. To sum it up, I highly recommend booking with Hannah for your wedding - I promise you will love working with her just like I did!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Janet & Stephen
    49 photos · 07/05/2019

Denver, CO Denver, CO, 80210
Location of (Hannah Henke)

Hannah Henke frequently asked questions

What photography services does Hannah Henke include in the starting price?

Hannah Henke includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography services does Hannah Henke include in their most popular wedding package?

Hannah Henke includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Hannah Henke offer?

Hannah Henke offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Hannah Henke offer?

Hannah Henke offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Hannah Henke offer for wedding events?

Hannah Henke offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Hannah Henke and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Hannah Henke is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding