Hannah Elisabeth Beauty

Beverly Hills, CA View map Visit website

Hannah Elisabeth Beauty is a collective team of some of the most talented and sought after Hair & Makeup Artists in the Nation. Our vision as a company is to take the luxury experience of getting pampered at a salon, combined with the relationships and trust that celebrities have with their go-to glam squad, and create an unforgettable experience that is accessible to the everyday woman. We’re on a mission to take the inconvenience out of having to schedule multiple beauty appointments at different locations, driving across town from one place to the next, and being just another guest squeezed in between the next client on the books!

At Hannah Elisabeth Beauty, our team puts the focus on you! Because all of our services are on location, it allows for our artists to provide an exceptional service without distractions, in the privacy & comfort of your own home, hotel, bridal suite, office, or anywhere else you’d like us to meet you. As a team, we value the importance of creating a personal connection with our clients, and listening to their needs so that we can work together to create a look that makes you feel both beautiful and confident!

Our team is comprised of carefully selected Artists & Stylists that undergo extensive training and education, to ensure that you’ll receive an unmatched level of quality and excellence across all of our talented team members. Motivation, Inspiration, Collaboration, and Passion are the five Core Values that every member of the Hannah Elisabeth Beauty artistry team lives by!

Hannah Elisabeth Beauty offers on site beauty Nationwide!

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$105

$105

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$130

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$130

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$115

$115

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$80

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

• Jillian
    Jillian G. Married on 11/12/2021

You, But Better!

Alyssa, Zeta, and Abby were awesome! And Dani/Collette, who I was in communication with during the planning, were great. HEB is known for their soft glam, and they totally delivered. The team was on time, so sweet, and helpful. Alyssa made sure my makeup was set to perfection and lasted for the long day, and Zeta perfectly styled my hair and clip in extensions. My mom and bridesmaids also felt so beautiful. Everyone looked like an elevated version of themselves! I would definitely use Hannah Elisabeth Beauty again for future events.
    Madeleine T. Married on 10/30/2021

Your hair and make-up team!

HEB was fantastic to work with on my wedding day! They provided hair and make up (including a make-up trial) for 9 women that were all absolutely spectacular, meeting each woman’s different age, skin tone, and style. Sarah, Selena, and Kayla were also right at our venue at exactly 7:45 AM and made sure everyone was on time and looking their best. I can’t recommend them enough!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra R. Married on 10/09/2021

Loved having HEB on wedding day!

*October 2021 wedding* - the women of HEB are so good at what they do!! Hiring them as your HMU vendor is one of the best decisions you can make! Right out of the gate I spoke and worked with Dani (Chicagoland area) and she was incredibly kind and answered all of my questions thoroughly and patiently! Dani did my makeup for my wedding and I truly felt that I looked the most beautiful I have ever looked!! Jen did my bridesmaids’ makeup and all of them (after so many weddings in our friend group) said it was the most they have ever loved their bridesmaid professional makeup!! Colette did my bridesmaids’ hair and every single one of them looked gorgeous!!! Be aware that if you’re looking for airbrush you do have to specifically request that. But it’s no problem and they are happy to use!

Hannah Elisabeth Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Alexandra, we absolutely loved being able to be a part of your special day! Congratulations again. :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hannah does amazing work! Not only is she extremely talented at hair and makeup, she is also so sweet and truly listens to what the client wants. She always shows up early and finishes on time. She is a joy to work with and I highly recommend her to any bride!

Beverly Hills, 90210
Location of (Hannah Elisabeth Beauty)
Beverly Hills Beverly Hills, CA, 90210