Hannah Draughan Photography

Athens, AL View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Hannah Draughan Photography is a full-service photography studio based in Athens, Alabama that happily services the surrounding areas. The studio is proud to offer wedding photography services to preserve the special moments of those celebrating in their region. Clean and bright, their editing style ensures timeless photos that can be cherished for generations to come.

Hannah Draughan Photography specializes in cinematic shots illuminated by great lighting. On your big day, the photography team will pay attention to detail to create images that authentically capture the spirit of the celebration. Each of their wedding packages includes a complimentary engagement session, two photographers, digital images, and a gorgeous wedding album. Additional services available include same-day edits, wedding albums for loved ones, and the creation of several beautiful pieces of artwork for your home.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2499

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

Slideshow
Albums
Canvas
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

Deals

Hannah Draughan Photography 1
Discount

If you are military or a first responder, we would love to offer you a 10% discount off your total package price! As a veteran-owned business, we appreciate you!

Team

Hannah Draughan
Hannah Draughan
Owner, Photographer

Hey ya'll! I'm mom to a spunky, curly-haired 7 year old girl, army wife, crazy horse girl, and full time creative spirit. My journey to photography occurred by happy accident, and I have truly found my passion in photography. I invest greatly in my amazing clients who entrust their important photographs to me and take pride in seeing the joy that it gives them! I pride myself on timeless photos and photography products that my clients will be able to pass down through generations with many happy memories.

Athens Athens, AL, 35613
Location of (Hannah Draughan Photography)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding