Hannah Draughan Photography

Athens, AL View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Hannah Draughan Photography is a full-service photography studio based in Athens, Alabama that happily services the surrounding areas. The studio is proud to offer wedding photography services to preserve the special moments of those celebrating in their region. Clean and bright, their editing style ensures timeless photos that can be cherished for generations to come.

Hannah Draughan Photography specializes in cinematic shots illuminated by great lighting. On your big day, the photography team will pay attention to detail to create images that authentically capture the spirit of the celebration. Each of their wedding packages includes a complimentary engagement session, two photographers, digital images, and a gorgeous wedding album. Additional services available include same-day edits, wedding albums for loved ones, and the creation of several beautiful pieces of artwork for your home.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,499

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Slideshow
Albums
Canvas
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kate Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved working with Hannah!

Hannah is great! She was very accommodating on making specific dates work for our engagement session and her turnaround time was so fast getting our photos back to us! We loved our engagement shoot with her and cannot wait to work with her more on our wedding day! She has been a joy to work with :)
  • Sarah
    Sarah G. Married on 04/30/2022

100% hire Hannah!

Our experience with Hannah Draughan as our photographer for engagement and wedding photos exceeded expectations, and we enjoyed her humor and conversation while capturing our story as a couple. I was hesitant to hire a photographer for our small outdoor wedding, but a few minutes into our first consultation, I knew Hannah was a good fit for what we wanted.

Communication throughout the whole process was prompt, concise, and took away so much of my stress - hardly imaginable when planning a wedding! We hadn't planned on an engagement shoot, but Hannah suggested it as a way to get comfortable being in front of the camera and following directions. It was such a fun and pleasant experience that we knew we had - very fortunately - stumbled upon the best fit for us in a photographer in Hannah. I was so grateful the day of the wedding that we had a practice run ahead of time! Hannah's photos truly captured who we are as a couple: quirky and very much in love, and our family commented that we looked relaxed - like we are in real life.

The day of the wedding photos were so well organized thanks to Hannah and her assistant. They rolled with last-minute changes of schedule, all with complete calm that put me at ease when I was afraid we wouldn't get certain shots. Hannah made sure that all our meaningful moments were caught on film and the guests all bragged that she was so sweet and unobtrusive during the most intimate interactions with our family and friends.

I will recommend Hannah to anyone and everyone I know who needs a photographer, and we are already planning to have her take photos for us in the future as our family grows.
    Elizabeth B. Married on 08/22/2021

Great Communication and Photos

Great communication! Made sure we got all the family photos we wanted with her questionnaire. Photo edits were great and returned in a very timely fashion!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Hannah Draughan Photography 1
Discount

If you are military or a first responder, we would love to offer you a 10% discount off your total package price! As a veteran-owned business, we appreciate you!

Team

Hannah Draughan
Hannah Draughan
Owner, Photographer

Hey ya'll! I'm mom to a spunky, curly-haired 7 year old girl, army wife, crazy horse girl, and full time creative spirit. My journey to photography occurred by happy accident, and I have truly found my passion in photography. I invest greatly in my amazing clients who entrust their important photographs to me and take pride in seeing the joy that it gives them! I pride myself on timeless photos and photography products that my clients will be able to pass down through generations with many happy memories.

Athens Athens, AL, 35613
Location of (Hannah Draughan Photography)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding