655 W Marina Cove Dr, Lake City, FL 32080 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,400
Availability Check your date

About Halle Morgan Photography

Hi I'm Halle!

I’m a fine art photographer capturing magic, humor, and happiness in the Southeast. Romantic, fun-loving and adventurous couples that wear their hearts on their sleeves are my absolute favorites! My aesthetic can be described as timeless, soft & organic. My philosophy is simple- to photograph you and your wedding day in a timeless & beautiful way that is just as relevant & authentic on your 50th anniversary as it was the day you got married.

Thanks for stopping by!

Halle Morgan Photography 6
Halle Morgan Photography 7
  • MT GT

MT GT TIller · Getting married on 03/07/2020

Can't say enough good about this gal and her skills

Going with Halle Morgan Photography as our wedding photography was one of the very first decisions I made when I first started our wedding plans. I fell in love with her previous work and knew I had to have her. From the very beginning, she has been an absolute joy. We got to officially meet Halle two weeks ago when she came to take our engagement photos. We already feel like we've known her forever! I can be a bit awkward when it comes to posing for pictures, but Halle made the whole experience unforgettable. When I was having trouble posing and looking "romantic", what did Halle do? Whipped out her phone and started playing Beyonce - of course! We received our engagement photos today, not even 2 weeks after the shoot. Looking at these engagement photos, I am already at a loss for words. I am feel such relief knowing she'll be there with us on our big day. I can't say enough good things about HALLE MORGAN PHOTOGRAPHY. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Halle Morgan Photography 8
  • Amy

Amy Du · Married on 05/18/2019

Loved working with her, love her work!

Everything about Halle and her work was absolutely incredible. Halle and her assistant were on time, worked with our time line, were flexible with our timeline when other things didn't go to plan. Halle was so much fun t work with, great at giving direction to us, the wedding party and our family when it came to posing and making sure we got great shots. We loved working with her on the wedding day! We just got our photos back and they are so much more than we could have hoped for. The day was such a blur and Halle captured it all so beautifully! She went above and beyond delivering incredible photos, we're so happy we were able to work with her! If you're getting married in the south east, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND working with Halle!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Halle Morgan Photography 9
    Halle Morgan Photography 10

Marissa · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing Photographer

Choosing Halle to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions I have ever made! She was great at communicating before the wedding and on the wedding day I felt like we already knew each other even though we had never met! She made us feel extremely comfortable the whole day, stayed on track with the timeline, and did a great job of posing us and guiding us through everything. We just received our pictures last week and they are all absolutely stunning. I can’t stop looking at them! She captured so many precious moments and every single detail of the wedding. I highly recommend that you trust Halle with capturing your special day!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Halle Morgan Photography 11
    Halle Morgan Photography 12

Halle Morgan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files