Saint Augustine, FL 32086 Map · Phone number

• Katarina Weissbach Photography

8 Reviews for Halle Morgan Photography

• MT GT

MT GT TIller · Married on 03/07/2020

Can't say enough good about this gal and her skills

Going with Halle Morgan Photography as our wedding photography was one of the very first decisions I made when I first started our wedding plans. I fell in love with her previous work and knew I had to have her. From the very beginning, she has been an absolute joy. We got to officially meet Halle two weeks ago when she came to take our engagement photos. We already feel like we've known her forever! I can be a bit awkward when it comes to posing for pictures, but Halle made the whole experience unforgettable. When I was having trouble posing and looking "romantic", what did Halle do? Whipped out her phone and started playing Beyonce - of course! We received our engagement photos today, not even 2 weeks after the shoot. Looking at these engagement photos, I am already at a loss for words. I am feel such relief knowing she'll be there with us on our big day. I can't say enough good things about HALLE MORGAN PHOTOGRAPHY. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • F

Mitzi · Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful !!

Halle was great she photographed my daughter and now son in law’s wedding about 3 weeks ago , she was so friendly and made everyone feel comfortable . She has a great eye for making the pictures look awesome 😁 Can’t wait to see the rest of them 💗💗 Thank you Halle

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Amy

Amy Du · Married on 05/18/2019

Loved working with her, love her work!

Everything about Halle and her work was absolutely incredible. Halle and her assistant were on time, worked with our time line, were flexible with our timeline when other things didn't go to plan. Halle was so much fun t work with, great at giving direction to us, the wedding party and our family when it came to posing and making sure we got great shots. We loved working with her on the wedding day! We just got our photos back and they are so much more than we could have hoped for. The day was such a blur and Halle captured it all so beautifully! She went above and beyond delivering incredible photos, we're so happy we were able to work with her! If you're getting married in the south east, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND working with Halle!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Halle Morgan Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film

• Saint Augustine, FL, 32086 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Halle Morgan Photography)