Halle Morgan Photography

Saint Augustine, FL View map

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film

• Angela
    Angela G. Married on 09/24/2021

Halle is incredible

I can’t say enough good things about Halle. Her work was the exact style we were looking for...dreamy, artsy, and authentic. It was so different from all of the other photographers we were finding. She was absolutely our #1 choice so we were thrilled that she was available to photograph our wedding. On the day of the wedding, she arrived on time and found her way to me with no difficulties. She had a wonderful energy and made everyone feel at ease. After the ceremony, we went off with her to do a photoshoot in the streets surrounding our historic Savannah Airbnb. We had no experience in front of a camera but it wasn’t scary at all. She guided us through everything, hyped us up, and kept us laughing. She didn’t question my insecurities and made me feel beautiful. The day after the wedding, she was already posting teasers on Instagram and I knew we had made the right choice. She has such an incredible eye and captures such unique shots and perspectives that I never would have thought to ask for. We recently received the full gallery and we were absolutely blown away. The photos are everything we hoped for and more. They’re also unlike any wedding album we’ve seen before. We’re so, so happy and thankful for Halle. Oh and all our guests and other vendors loved working with her. She’s the best. You should absolutely try to snag her for your wedding.
  • Connor
    Connor B. Married on 08/21/2021

Halle is Amazing 10/10

Halle is THE best photographer. Her photos are absolutely stunning. My husband and I are a little awkward in front of the camera and she made us feel so comfortable! I really appreciate how amazing she was at telling us what to do and little things to adjust. She has such an awesome personality, she is so creative and is so down to do anything to make the shoot fun! I wanted to take pictures on the boat and she was right there ready to capture every second and make it memorable. I could not recommend her enough.
  • Thomas
    Thomas S. Married on 12/12/2020

The photos are absolutely amazing

Halle was very focused and new exactly how to get the best lighting for all of our photos. She loves natural light and action shots. She caught so many amazing shots of us at all the right moments. We are in love with her work and would recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much Halle!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Saint Augustine, FL, 32086
Location of (Halle Morgan Photography)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding