Halle Morgan Photography Reviews

9 | Saint Augustine, FL

9 Reviews for Halle Morgan Photography

• Thomas

Thomas Strohecker 路 Married on 12/12/2020

The photos are absolutely amazing

Halle was very focused and new exactly how to get the best lighting for all of our photos. She loves natural light and action shots. She caught so many amazing shots of us at all the right moments. We are in love with her work and would recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much Halle!!

Sent on 12/27/2020
  • MT GT

MT GT TIller 路 Married on 03/07/2020

Can't say enough good about this gal and her skills

Going with Halle Morgan Photography as our wedding photography was one of the very first decisions I made when I first started our wedding plans. I fell in love with her previous work and knew I had to have her. From the very beginning, she has been an absolute joy. We got to officially meet Halle two weeks ago when she came to take our engagement photos. We already feel like we've known her forever! I can be a bit awkward when it comes to posing for pictures, but Halle made the whole experience unforgettable. When I was having trouble posing and looking "romantic", what did Halle do? Whipped out her phone and started playing Beyonce - of course! We received our engagement photos today, not even 2 weeks after the shoot. Looking at these engagement photos, I am already at a loss for words. I am feel such relief knowing she'll be there with us on our big day. I can't say enough good things about HALLE MORGAN PHOTOGRAPHY. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • F

Mitzi 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful !!

Halle was great she photographed my daughter and now son in law鈥檚 wedding about 3 weeks ago , she was so friendly and made everyone feel comfortable . She has a great eye for making the pictures look awesome 馃榿 Can鈥檛 wait to see the rest of them 馃挆馃挆 Thank you Halle

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Amy

Amy Du 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Loved working with her, love her work!

Everything about Halle and her work was absolutely incredible. Halle and her assistant were on time, worked with our time line, were flexible with our timeline when other things didn't go to plan. Halle was so much fun t work with, great at giving direction to us, the wedding party and our family when it came to posing and making sure we got great shots. We loved working with her on the wedding day! We just got our photos back and they are so much more than we could have hoped for. The day was such a blur and Halle captured it all so beautifully! She went above and beyond delivering incredible photos, we're so happy we were able to work with her! If you're getting married in the south east, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND working with Halle!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Marissa 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing Photographer

Choosing Halle to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions I have ever made! She was great at communicating before the wedding and on the wedding day I felt like we already knew each other even though we had never met! She made us feel extremely comfortable the whole day, stayed on track with the timeline, and did a great job of posing us and guiding us through everything. We just received our pictures last week and they are all absolutely stunning. I can鈥檛 stop looking at them! She captured so many precious moments and every single detail of the wedding. I highly recommend that you trust Halle with capturing your special day!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Alexandra 路 Married on 12/31/2018

If you do anything for your wedding, hire Halle as your photographer!!!

Halle gave us THE most amazing experience for our wedding. You will not find a value with any other photographer or any other vendor for that matter. We started with our engagement pictures, which we anticipated would be a bit awkward, but Halle makes the whole experience so fun and relaxed. We were blown away when we received our engagement photos. On our wedding day Halle guided us and our wedding party throughout the whole day to make sure she got the perfect shots. The results were UNBELIEVABLE! Impossible to choose which ones to print because they are all our favorite. Halle is extremely responsive and accommodating. When you hire Halle you will not stress at all about your photos.

Sent on 02/24/2019

Halle Morgan Photography's reply:

Alexandra!!! Thank you love! You know how much I love you and Kevin! So happy we met and so happy I could capture your special day!

Mikel Jean 路 Married on 11/03/2018

The best decision I made for my wedding was choosing Halle!

From the moment we spoke on the phone, I knew that Halle would be amazing. She is so down-to-earth and really makes you feel comfortable which is something that was very important to me. She was super flexible when our location for the engagement session was supposed to be storming. When our wedding venue was forecasted to storm and rain all day, she calmed me down and said "Don't worry, I'll bring the clear umbrellas. It'll be beautiful." I truly can say the best decision I made was choosing Halle as my wedding photographer. Her & her husband are the kindest people you will ever meet and their work is one-of-a-kind. I cannot stop looking at our wedding photos. They are timeless and beautiful. Choose Halle Morgan Photography and you will not be disappointed. At the end of this experience, I truly consider Halle a friend and hope she is able to capture more milestones in our lives.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Mikel Jean!!
    I love you friend, thank you for the encouragement! You both are amazing, I felt SO honored getting to be apart of it all!

Alexis 路 Married on 11/02/2017

Cannot say enough good things about halle! She made our family feel so comfortable and captured all of the sweet candid moments with my son and I!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Elise 路 Married on 02/26/2011

5 Star Service

Halle was not only super responsive and easy to work with, but budget-friendly and her shots were beautiful! She doesn't live by me so had never seen our venue but it didn't matter - she made it work flawlessly! She is the sweetest soul but with the "get it done" mentality that a photographer needs. Not to mention, we had 13 bridesmaids and groomsmen and had no issues!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Halle Morgan Photography's reply:

Aww this made my day!! You are so kind to give me a review! Thank you, thank you! I seriously could shoot Tara and Sean's wedding over and over!