Gainesville, Gainesville, FL 32608 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Hair by Daphne

Hair by Daphne is a wedding hair stylist in Gainesville, Florida. The owner has been in the industry for 15 years, as she went to cosmetology school right after graduating from high school. Daphne has followed the various hair trends over her extensive career. Serving the Jacksonville area, Hair by Daphne enjoys putting together elegant styles for clients and helping someone to achieve a specific look they had in mind.

Hair by Daphne can create a range of looks for your wedding day. Feel free to book her for a trial appointment to test out your chosen hairstyle, whether an intricate bun or an elegant look featuring lots of curls. Your attendants can get in on the fun, too. Some of her other services include:

• Consultation

5 Reviews for Hair by Daphne

• Laurel

Laurel W. · Married on 02/08/2020

Beautiful Wedding Hair by Daphne

My bridesmaids and I were extremely impressed with Daphne when she did our hair for my wedding. She did a super job and we all got so many compliments. My hair (and all of my girls' hair, including our flower girl!) stayed up all night long! Several people commented that they were shocked that my hair lasted so long after dancing, but it was because she did a fabulous job. Daphne was patient with me. I went for my trial really not knowing exactly what I wanted, and she helped me figure out what I wanted and then created that. Then on the morning of my wedding, I changed my mind and she worked with that and designed another beautiful up-do! Some of my girls were also indecisive and she helped us all pick something beautiful! She is very sweet and pleasant to work with. I highly recommend Hair By Daphne!

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/25/2019

Talented and Professional Hairstylist

I hired Daphne as my wedding hairstylist for my wedding on October 25th. She did hairstyles for myself, my four bridesmaids, my mother, and mother-in-law. She was able to meet at the cottage in Sweetwater Branch where we were all getting ready. Daphne is very professional, reliable, easy to communicate with and talented. Our hairstyles turned out so wonderful. She takes her time to make sure everyone looks beautiful while finishing all our hair with plenty of time to spare. She gave great suggestions when I asked her what she thought about different hairstyles for myself and my bridesmaids. She is able to make the bridesmaids’ hairstyles match while giving each one a unique touch. I was so ecstatic with how my hairstyle turned out for my wedding. It turned out better than the photo I showed her. She is incredibly nice, friendly, and fit in well with our group on my wedding day. I would 100% recommend her for your wedding day!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Hair by Daphne FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
    $ 65.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial

• Gainesville Gainesville, FL, 32608 See on map
    Location of (Hair by Daphne)