Hair by Daphne

Gainesville, FL View map Visit website

Hair by Daphne is a wedding hair stylist in Gainesville, Florida. The owner has been in the industry for 20 years, as she went to cosmetology school right after graduating from high school. Daphne has followed the various hair trends over her extensive career. Serving the North Central Florida area, Hair by Daphne enjoys putting together elegant styles for clients and helping someone to achieve a specific look they had in mind.

Hair by Daphne can create a range of looks for your wedding day. Feel free to book her for a trial appointment to test out your chosen hairstyle, whether an intricate bun or an elegant look featuring lots of curls. Your attendants can get in on the fun, too. Some of her other services include:

• Consultation
  • Blowout
  • Updos/styling
  • Hair coloring
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts

Message vendor

• Ash
    Ash A. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire Daphne for your wedding day!

I'm so glad we hired Daphne to do our hair on wedding day. We had myself and 8 girls get our hair done. Daphne did it all herself with a smile. She stayed past the time she was done and even helped me pick little pollen clusters out of my train before walking down the aisle. She was professional, talented, calm and efficient. She worked very collaboratively with my makeup artist (Kara Winslow). Everyones hair looked fantastic! These two were the dream team!
  • Bobbie-Jo
    Bobbie-Jo W. Married on 10/31/2020

Great to work with!

Daphne was able to help put my wedding day look together last minute after my original person canceled on me. I even decided to have her cut my hair as well as do my wedding. :) She was pleasant to talk with and she did an amazing job!! Would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Daphne!!!

Hair by Daphne's reply:

Thanks so much! The pleasure was all mine! I’m so grateful that I was able to be part of your special day!
  • Laurel
    Laurel W. Married on 02/08/2020

Beautiful Wedding Hair by Daphne

My bridesmaids and I were extremely impressed with Daphne when she did our hair for my wedding. She did a super job and we all got so many compliments. My hair (and all of my girls' hair, including our flower girl!) stayed up all night long! Several people commented that they were shocked that my hair lasted so long after dancing, but it was because she did a fabulous job. Daphne was patient with me. I went for my trial really not knowing exactly what I wanted, and she helped me figure out what I wanted and then created that. Then on the morning of my wedding, I changed my mind and she worked with that and designed another beautiful up-do! Some of my girls were also indecisive and she helped us all pick something beautiful! She is very sweet and pleasant to work with. I highly recommend Hair By Daphne!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

5218 sw 91st drive suite A Gainesville, FL, 32608
Location of (Hair by Daphne)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding