Gainesville, Gainesville, FL 32608 Map · Phone number

About Hair by Daphne

Hair by Daphne is a wedding hair stylist in Gainesville, Florida. The owner has been in the industry for 15 years, as she went to cosmetology school right after graduating from high school. Daphne has followed the various hair trends over her extensive career. Serving the Jacksonville area, Hair by Daphne enjoys putting together elegant styles for clients and helping someone to achieve a specific look they had in mind.

Hair by Daphne can create a range of looks for your wedding day. Feel free to book her for a trial appointment to test out your chosen hairstyle, whether an intricate bun or an elegant look featuring lots of curls. Your attendants can get in on the fun, too. Some of her other services include:

• Consultation

Hair by Daphne 5
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/25/2019

Talented and Professional Hairstylist

I hired Daphne as my wedding hairstylist for my wedding on October 25th. She did hairstyles for myself, my four bridesmaids, my mother, and mother-in-law. She was able to meet at the cottage in Sweetwater Branch where we were all getting ready. Daphne is very professional, reliable, easy to communicate with and talented. Our hairstyles turned out so wonderful. She takes her time to make sure everyone looks beautiful while finishing all our hair with plenty of time to spare. She gave great suggestions when I asked her what she thought about different hairstyles for myself and my bridesmaids. She is able to make the bridesmaids’ hairstyles match while giving each one a unique touch. I was so ecstatic with how my hairstyle turned out for my wedding. It turned out better than the photo I showed her. She is incredibly nice, friendly, and fit in well with our group on my wedding day. I would 100% recommend her for your wedding day!

Hair by Daphne 6
    Hair by Daphne 7
    Hair by Daphne 8
    Sent on 12/03/2019

María · Married on 03/17/2018

Daphne is a pro! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as the makeup for my mother, grandmother, and maid of honor. She was very responsive and flexible and really took the time to listen to what my vision was. During the trail she checked in frequently to make sure I was comfortable with the style and amount of makeup. Her makeup is really high quality and perfect for photos, is stayed through the whole day. I was so pleased with her work that I asked her to give me a haircut a couple of days after the wedding and it turned out great! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Sara · Married on 06/21/2014

Daphne is absolutely amazing! She has done my hair for 14 years, and did my hair for my Disney wedding. Daphne also did updos for my two bridesmaids. My hair was absolutely perfect, and I felt like a princess on my special day. Hire Daphne for your special day and you will definitely not be disappointed!!

Hair by Daphne 9
    Hair by Daphne 10
    Sent on 03/31/2018

Hair by Daphne FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
    $ 65.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts