Hair by Stacey Oettinger

108 Tortuga Ln, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 Map · Phone number

About Hair by Stacey Oettinger

Hair By Stacey Oettinger is a hairstylist company located in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. The on-location hair stylists specialize in weddings and other special celebratory events. The company strives to create each client’s desired look, ensuring that no small detail is overlooked, and making them feel as beautiful as possible for their special day. The company’s owner and main operator is Stacey Oettinger. She is a fully licensed hair beautician and has over two decades of experience in the industry.

Hair By Stacey Oettinger provides a range of hair services that can be tailored to every client at their request. Working closely with each client, the company offers consultations to discuss hair desires, requirements, and all the details regarding the special day. Using high-quality equipment and products to ensure the best outcome, services include blowouts, coloring, updos, styling, extensions, haircuts, boho braids, and more. For more information regarding hair services, every client can contact the company directly through their official Instagram Page.

Follow Hair by Stacey Oettinger on

Hair by Stacey Oettinger 5
  • Sheri

Sheri Sharp (Jerome) · Married on 11/16/2019

Perfectly Simple

Stacey came on site to my wedding venue at the Forsyth Park Inn, Savannah, GA. Along with myself, there were my two bridesmaids. Stacey was wonderful to work with. She nailed all 3 requested hairstyles. All of us were so pleased with her professionalism and skill. As a matter of fact, she wasn’t feeling well the morning she came out, but she managed to complete our styles with ease. Thank you Stacey!!!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Brittany Carney · Married on 10/13/2019

Beyond amazing!

Personable and professional! Hired Stacey to do my hair, my 6 bridesmaids, mother of the bride and two flower girls and she knocked it out of the park! She arrived on location in Amelia Island. For my hair we did long and romantic with 22in tape in extensions which I loved!!! For my bridesmaids they were able to shows her a picture of what they wanted and she completely mastered it! I’m a forever client of Stacey’s! If looking for a bridal stylist to travel to your wedding destination Stacey is your girl!

Hair by Stacey Oettinger 6
    Hair by Stacey Oettinger 7
    Hair by Stacey Oettinger 8
    Sent on 11/27/2019

Alessandra Nunez · Married on 03/02/2019

Always such an amazing experience!

I have been going to see Stacey for my hair needs for about 2 years now and I love her. From cuts to highlights to now asking her to do my hair for my wedding! I absolutely love her passion for it. I loved my look and my mom loved hers! I definitely recommend Stacey!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Award

Hair by Stacey Oettinger FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 82.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 82.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 120.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts