108 Tortuga Ln, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Hair by Stacey Oettinger

Hair By Stacey Oettinger is a hairstylist company located in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. The on-location hair stylists specialize in weddings and other special celebratory events. The company strives to create each client’s desired look, ensuring that no small detail is overlooked, and making them feel as beautiful as possible for their special day. The company’s owner and main operator is Stacey Oettinger. She is a fully licensed hair beautician and has over two decades of experience in the industry.

Hair By Stacey Oettinger provides a range of hair services that can be tailored to every client at their request. Working closely with each client, the company offers consultations to discuss hair desires, requirements, and all the details regarding the special day. Using high-quality equipment and products to ensure the best outcome, services include blowouts, coloring, updos, styling, extensions, haircuts, boho braids, and more. For more information regarding hair services, every client can contact the company directly through their official Instagram Page.

Follow Hair by Stacey Oettinger on

Hair by Stacey Oettinger 5
Hair by Stacey Oettinger 6
Hair by Stacey Oettinger 7

Alessandra Nunez · Married on 03/02/2019

Always such an amazing experience!

I have been going to see Stacey for my hair needs for about 2 years now and I love her. From cuts to highlights to now asking her to do my hair for my wedding! I absolutely love her passion for it. I loved my look and my mom loved hers! I definitely recommend Stacey!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Cassidy · Married on 12/22/2018

Beautiful Hair

Stacey was so great. She knows what she is doing. I met with her a couple times before the wedding. She helped me work through ideas and would explain why a certain style would or would not work for my hair type. She is very knowledgeable and works efficiently. On the day of the wedding she was very calm. She tried to help calm me down even though she had my mother, myself, sister and step-daughter's hair to complete. Everyone's hair was so beautiful!! And people kept telling us how beautiful the styles were. When I started this wedding planning journey I had only been looking for someone to do wedding styling. That changed once Stacey gave me highlights. I love them and will be returning to her in the future. You will not be disappointed if you use Stacey. My hair was so beautiful and exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Hair by Stacey Oettinger's reply:

We are so grateful you chose us to be part of your wedding day. Your beauty and grace was shining bright on December 22!
    Thank you.
    Stacey

Award

Hair by Stacey Oettinger FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 82.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 82.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 108 Tortuga Ln Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, 32082 See on map