Hair by Stacey Oettinger Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Ashley
    Ashley N. Married on 03/01/2020

My March Wedding

Stacey is the best for everything hair! She made mine look so perfect for my wedding! She also does my color and extensions. She is phenomenal. Love her to much !
  • Sheri
    Sheri S. Married on 11/16/2019

Perfectly Simple

Stacey came on site to my wedding venue at the Forsyth Park Inn, Savannah, GA. Along with myself, there were my two bridesmaids. Stacey was wonderful to work with. She nailed all 3 requested hairstyles. All of us were so pleased with her professionalism and skill. As a matter of fact, she wasn’t feeling well the morning she came out, but she managed to complete our styles with ease. Thank you Stacey!!!
    Brittany C. Married on 10/13/2019

Beyond amazing!

Personable and professional! Hired Stacey to do my hair, my 6 bridesmaids, mother of the bride and two flower girls and she knocked it out of the park! She arrived on location in Amelia Island. For my hair we did long and romantic with 22in tape in extensions which I loved!!! For my bridesmaids they were able to shows her a picture of what they wanted and she completely mastered it! I’m a forever client of Stacey’s! If looking for a bridal stylist to travel to your wedding destination Stacey is your girl!
    Alessandra N. Married on 03/02/2019

Always such an amazing experience!

I have been going to see Stacey for my hair needs for about 2 years now and I love her. From cuts to highlights to now asking her to do my hair for my wedding! I absolutely love her passion for it. I loved my look and my mom loved hers! I definitely recommend Stacey!
    Cassidy Married on 12/22/2018

Beautiful Hair

Stacey was so great. She knows what she is doing. I met with her a couple times before the wedding. She helped me work through ideas and would explain why a certain style would or would not work for my hair type. She is very knowledgeable and works efficiently. On the day of the wedding she was very calm. She tried to help calm me down even though she had my mother, myself, sister and step-daughter's hair to complete. Everyone's hair was so beautiful!! And people kept telling us how beautiful the styles were. When I started this wedding planning journey I had only been looking for someone to do wedding styling. That changed once Stacey gave me highlights. I love them and will be returning to her in the future. You will not be disappointed if you use Stacey. My hair was so beautiful and exactly what I wanted!

Hair by Stacey Oettinger's reply:

We are so grateful you chose us to be part of your wedding day. Your beauty and grace was shining bright on December 22!
    Thank you.
    Lia Married on 10/14/2018
    I love my stylist she grows with my hair which I did not even care about my hair until I came to Stacey

Hair by Stacey Oettinger's reply:

Your kind review does not go unnoticed. Working with you is a piece of cake!
    Stacey and Team
    Andrea Married on 06/09/2018
    I had the pleasure working with Stacey for our destination wedding in Miami. I had the chance to do a practice wedding hairdo 6 months before the big day. Stacey suggested trying extensions which looked gorgeous! I loved my new longer and thick hair so much I kept them in til wedding! Stacey is a true artist! She created a few wedding hair styles for the wedding weekend! My hair looked amazing!! On the wedding day she was very organized, calm and professional. She created a wedding hair schedule for our wedding party and guests and stayed right on time. Everyone was thrilled with how their hair looked! She created the bridal look we discussed and amazed me with how perfect it looked!! Thanks Stacey for all your hard work and support for our wedding! You made me feel so beautiful on our special day!!

II highly recommend Stacey for your wedding stylist!

Hair by Stacey Oettinger's reply:

You were the most beautiful bride to work with! Thank you for choosing me to be part of the Glam Squad on your special day!!
    Kaci Married on 06/08/2018
    Stacey is great!! She has been doing my hair for 5 years and always is perfect!! My highlights and extentions are blended perfectly. Very Professional with quality work at reasonable prices! She also helps me choose products designed just for me ;)

Hair by Stacey Oettinger's reply:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It was my pleasure to be part of your wedding day!!
    Elizabeth Married on 06/02/2018
    I’ve been going to Stacey for my hair for a couple years, and even though she moved to Florida, I asked if she would do my hair for my wedding in Madison, WI. I wasn’t surprised she said yes because hair and weddings are her passion! Stacey flew in the day before my wedding and drove two hours that morning to be there and arrived early. She did an amazing job on everyone’s hair and exceeded my expectations. Not only is she awesome at what she does, but she is friendly and quick! She styled my 6 bridesmaids, my mom and myself in less than 3.5 hours! I HIGHLY recommend Stacey for your big day or really any time you need your hair done. -Liz Choosing Stacey made Liz have to worry about one less thing with the wedding because we knew she would be there for her!! Liz looked absolutely beautiful and it was so nice of Stacey to travel so far for our wedding. In the 3 years I’ve known Liz, she’s always been so happy with her hair after going to Stacey! -Scott

Hair by Stacey Oettinger's reply:

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your Big Day. It was a pleasure working with you!!!
    Traci Married on 09/09/2017
    Stacey is the best! She has done my hair for several different occasions in addition to my wedding - it is always perfect and exactly what I wanted (even if I couldn't articulate it well!) - she is very talented. She did everyone in the wedding party and they all looked beautiful and were very happy. Stacey is also just super fun to have around, she made the environment a lot of fun and stress-free. At the end of the day, you will look beautiful and have a new friend!