6560 Lone Tree Way, Brentwood, CA 94513 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Hair by Brooke

Hair by Brooke is a wedding hair service located in Brentwood, California. Serving the San Francisco Bay Area, these makeup aficionados boast over four years’ experience in the industry providing on-location expertise. Their end-goal is to allow brides-to-be and their extended bridal party to look as stunning on the surface as they feel on the inside when they walk down the aisle to say ‘I do’.

It can be daunting for anybody to place their trust in a hair stylist for one of the biggest moments of their lives - but Hair by Brooke knows how to earn their clients’ trust as they get them wedding-ready. Whether pampering the entire bridal party, an individual, the flower girls, or a group of best friends sharing a double wedding, they know how to produce the best results.

Capable of producing fishtail braids, braided buns, wavy mid-length hair, long sleek locks, a hairstyle with a splash of vibrant color, or something a little different, Hair by Brooke is an experienced stylist with an assured pair of hands. Some of the many services offered by Brooke include:

• Styling

Hair by Brooke 1
Hair by Brooke 2

Alyssa Marshall · Married on 04/06/2019

She’s the best!

2 weeks before my wedding my stylist cancelled on me and Brooke helped me and 6 other bridesmaids out w no hesitation! I even changed my hair style last minute and she did it exactly as I wanted :) and on top of that she’s the sweetest pregnant mama ever!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Amalia

Amalia · Married on 09/09/2018

She is amazing!!!

Brooke is truly amazing! Less than 2 weeks before my wedding, my original hair stylist cancelled on me and the 7 girls from my bridal party. I was extremely stressed thinking of how I can find someone last minute. Fortunately, Brooke reached out and offered her services. She was very flexible with scheduling a hair trial and did an amazing job. My hair normally falls out of curls and doesn’t hold well with any type of styling. I was shocked that my hair lasted from 11am to 1am! My hair looked beautiful from every angle and was absolutely perfect. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/17/2019